new friends

A / N LONG CHAPTER (LIKE 4 IN ONE )
(Your point of view)
Kid picks me up bridal style and my face turns bright red. "K -kid.... what are you doing" I ask.  "I'm going to bring you to some friends that I have, they are very kind and accepting"  he replies. I don't know if I can do this.  I mean kid seems like a nice guy and all but what if they don't like me like he says they will.  " but kid why do you need to carry me."I ask. "So you don't get the idea too run away because you are scared that my friends won't like you" he says. I stop talking for a while because that's exactly what I was thinking  but I can't help but wonder. "Where are we going? "I ask. "They told me to meet them at the basketball court a while ago" . He answers.  Ok that makes sense since the basketball court is one of the places that you have to go that ledge to get to.
       Time skip provided to you by baby ragnorock
Once we arrive at the basketball court I see 6 kids around me and kids age.  There is this one boy with white hair and dark red eyes and beside him is another boy with spiky blue hair and dark green eyes other than that there are 4 girls. One one is short with blonde pig tails and olive eyes, another is tall with long dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes.  Beside her is a girl wit light blonde hair and light blue eyes.  I can bet they are sisters. The last girl is very tall with a long black ponytail. I can't deal with the pressure of meeting new people so I found a way to get loose from kids grip . Then I hid behind him before his friends see me. "Aries"  he whines " you have to hide behind me so it's symmetrical" he says "um ...... ok"  I say while moving to get it to be symmetrical. "DEATH THE KID IS FINALLY HERE TO SEE THE ALMIGHTY BLACK*STAR " the boy with blue hair and green eyes shouts." Yes black star , I am here and I have brought everyone a surprise."kid says" OH OH A SUPRISE , WHAT IS IT KID" the girl with light blue eyes yells.  "I will show you if you come over here"  kid replies. 
       Time skip to after they race to get to kid (by lord death)
"Ok kid what is it,  and it better be cool" the red eyed albino says.  "Ok Aries you can come out now" kid says.  I slowly come out from behind kid.  Everyone gasp. "HEY YOU ! " the boy called black star shouts" YOUR NOT HERE TO STEAL MY SPOTLIGHT ARR YOU ? " when he begins to shout I jump back to behind kid. "N - N - No sir"  I stutter.  "Ok then we will be good friends"  he says . I begin to come back out and I see the tall girl with black hair. "I'm sorry if black*star scared you" she says sweetly.  "Its. ....... um.....ok" I say. "I'm maka" the girl with blonde pig tails says while holding her hand out. I hesitantly take it and shake it while trembling. "And that's my partner soul"  she says while pointing to the albino with red eyes. "Yo- your eyes" I say while walking up to him. I don't realize how close I am to his face until his face turns bright red. Quickly I run back to my spot next to kid and wait for someone to do something."so uncool." I hear soul mutter. "Ok Aries" kid says. "These two are my weapons Liz and..." "IM PATTY " the short girl with light blonde hair squeals. So I'm guessing the other is Liz. " I'm sure you know blackstar " the girl with the black ponytail say" so I'm tsubaki" she says. "Kid....... her soul......... it's fragile, strong, sad, happy, and most of all. ........ I can see it glowing gold." Maka says.  "I know I looked at it. " he relplys "Mabey we should bring her to meet crona.  "  maka says.  This gets my attention.  Suddenly, I forget anything about being shy. "YOU KNOW CRONA. AS IN CRONA GORGON " I shout.  "Um yes. ... are you a fan? " she ask sweetly. "No. ....... I'm his little sister.".....

A /N BECAUSE I LOVE YOU I AM DECIDING TO BE A BADASS AND END IT WITH A CLIFFHANGER. JUST TO ANNOY YOU SO HA.

( let me sing you le song"
Happy llama
Sad llama
Mentally disturbed llama
Super llama
Drama llama
Big fat. .. mama llama

(So I'm random and I hope you like my book because
FOOL !
it would be awesome if you........