C6 Camren Strikes!

Lauren's POV

I can barely breathe. I woke up to find a Camila sitting in my lap, looking unsure about her choice of seating. Then, I grow a pair and kiss her neck, and I hear her let out a shaky breath. Oh my Lord, bless me. Right after kissing her neck, she decides to slowly, I mean very damn slowly, kiss my cheeks, forehead, and nose, and then whisper in my ear, "My Lolo." I was so close to forcefully grabbing her face and smashing our lips until I remembered: Camila and I are supposed to me friends.

Side 1: Lauren... Think about it. You're straight, or... Are you not? You can't be in love with you're best friend, think of what you're family would think... They would be even more disappointed in you.

Side 2: Lauren, isn't this good? You found someone to love! Wait... Do you love her? You're parents should love you no matter what, even if you are a... Lesbian, or bisexual, or pansexual. Whatever you are... Just go for it. Chase Camila to the end of the earth. This is your chance.

Those four words echoed in my head until I heard three high-pitched screams and I felt four limbs wrap around my torso.

"Aw is my Camzi scared?" I say with a pout.

"Shut up Lauren, you weren't even pay attention so you shouldn't be talking!"

"Yeah, but Dinah didn't scream! So that just proved my point, Dinah and I have are very high maintenance when it comes to these movies."

"Hey Camren, why don't you two continue you're old married couple bickering in the kitchen before Mani and I drag you two out of this house?" Dinah says.

Camila retorts, "Lauren and I aren't even in a relationship, Dinah!"

Ally unsuccessfully whispers into Normani's ear, "Yet."

The three other girls burst into laughter while both Lauren and Camila blush.

"Yeah, I mean, look at the position you two are in!" Normani shouts.

Camila is straddling my lap and her arms are rested on my shoulder, while my hands are on her hips.

"Shut up!" We both say at the same time.

I whisper into Camila's ear, "I'm going to pick you up and run into the kitchen with you in my arms so we can escape this situation. Okay, Camz?"

Camila nods quickly and wraps her arms around my neck, while her legs tighten around my waist. I laugh and grab Camila's thighs, while getting up and running into the kitchen while the other three continue their teasing. While they plan the "Camren Wedding", Camila and I grab the whip cream, ketchup, and powdered sugar. We run into the living room and it turns into chaos. There's screams that fill the room from both the girls and TV screen, flailing of arms, thumps from Normani and Dinah falling on top of each other from the shock of being spritzed with ketchup and whip cream, Ally falling on the couch from the powdered sugar hitting her eyes (she flailed her arms and accidentally slapped Camila), then because Camila was slapped, she ended up running backwards into me. Camila landed on top of me, and we both screamed, although it was muffled, "Gotcha! Camren strikes!" Normani, Dinah, and Ally growl at us, but Camila and I don't hear it. She's on top of me and her arms are on either side of my head, while we're both licking our lips. I glance down at her lips and she looks down at mine. All of her hair is dangling off her right shoulder, covering the right side of her face. I give her a soft smile and put her hair behind her ear so I can fully see her face. Out of the corner of my eye I see Dinah and Normani smirking at me mouthing and chanting, "Kiss her." I roll my eyes and I push her arms so that I can finally feel our lips connect. It was a passionate kiss; I've never felt so many sparks before. Wrapping my arms around her back, I roll us so that she's on the bottom and I'm on top. I take Camila's bottom lip with my teeth and release it with a pop noise. A noise that resembles the shuffling of steps and a door slamming brings both of us back to reality.

Dinah and Normani both wear worried expressions, and Dinah finally sighs out, "It was Ally."