*part 2*

.
.
.
.
.

.Just then, the doorbell rang, signaling them that he has arrived...

As the doorbell rang, YN's felt her heart skipping a beat. She exchanged a glance with Yoon Soo, who raised an eyebrow signaling yn to go and open the door .

Yoon soo: what you waiting for? Go on , open the door...

she demanded , making yn nod her head ,while biting her lower lip in nervousness,YN got up from the couch, smoothing her dress, and made her way to the door,after taking a deep breath. She opened the door with a bright smile. But her smile dropped looking at the sight infront of her , she got lost in it...

she was taken aback by the sight of him - standing tall, holding a stunning bouquet of beautiful flowers , his dark eyes sparkling with warmth

she was taken aback by the sight of him - standing tall, holding a stunning bouquet of beautiful flowers , his dark eyes sparkling with warmth. His gaze locked onto hers, and for a moment, time stood still.

Taetae:Hey ,I hope I'm not too early.
he said, his deep voice gentle, as he handed her the flowers.

YN's cheeks flushed as she took the bouquet, inhaling the sweet scent.
yn: Not at all , they are beautiful, thanks.
she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Tae: Not more than you ,but still , welcome ,honey .

He said deep staring into yn's eyes and she blushed , a couple of minutes pass, both of them kept on starring into each other's eyes continuously.

Yoon Soo's voice broke the spell,
Yoon soo: Hey, what's going on here?

she asked, appearing beside YN in the doorway.

Tae: NTG!! just getting lost in the beauty of ,my queen..

He answered, not breaking the eye contact with his queen .

Yoon soo:Oooooo

She said in teasing tone and armed yn , who was blushing hard.

Tae: Hm.... Let's go, baby?

He asked , forwarded his hands towards yn .

Yn: Yes, Let's goo , bear...

She replied, held his hand ,bidding good bye to yoon soo.... They intertwined there fingers , strolled towards Taehyung 's car . Reaching the car , taehyung opens the car door for yn , she slid up to the seat , her eyes sparkling with excitement, taehyung also took his seat , drove off to there first destination, leaving everything behind , but they doesn't know what is coming to there way ...

Like this half hour passed, neither taehyung said anything nor yn...
Yn was busy in looking outside of the window , where , taehyung was stealing glances at her ....

At the mid of the way , Tae thought of teasing yn by placing his hands on her exposed thigh , she felt a spark of electricity ran down to her body only by his touch ,she flinched , She ask tae after mustering all her courage after turning and facing him.., Taehyung was acting normal , like he doesn't know what he was doing , He was all focused on the road but he sneaked peeking yn with the corner of his eyes , he loves to see his girl all flushed and a blushing mess, he enjoyed the thrill of being close to her.....

Yn: Tae-Tae (she said ,trying to sound steady )
Tae: hm... ,what happen bae??
(He said without looking at her , all focused on the road )
Yn: What do you think you're doing??
(She asked ,trying hard not to stutter coz of his hands , which travels to her inner thigh.. )
Tae: Just making myself comfortable.
(He said , finnally looking at yn )
Yn: ohhh!!, by placing your hands on my thighs ..( she spatted with annoyance dropping from her words)
Tae: Nahhh!!!! I was talking about car seat but it is also working I guess (he said , smirking with teasing tone )
Yn: Yahh!!! You're such a tease ....
(Hitting him playfully , all flushed and flustered )
Tae: I am ,but only for you cutie...
Yn: aishhhh!!!! , idiot , who would marry an idiot like you ??
(She blushed hard and mumbled the last sentence but audible to taehyung)
Tae: bae you still don't know how many girls are dying to marry me.
Yn: Ooo(she said playfully)
Tae: Haaa, do you think I am lying, I went to the rose club yesterday and a girl tried to seduce me there, but I have to say that the girl was very beautiful and like an angel descended from heaven.....
Yn: ohh!!!...
( Her expressions changed with the playful and happy on to angery and jealous one , She opens the inbuilt drawer of her car and takes out a gun , pointed it towards Taehyung who was lost in his own world )
Tae: yeahhh!!, I still have her number , she was looking ho--
(He stopped at the mid when he realised that he spatted the tea by mistake , as he turned towards his queen only to find her pointing her gun towards him... )

Tae; Baee, please put this gun down , it's for my safety not for killing me , please ....

He said smiling nervously, where yn shot him a glare , and he gulped a lump of saliva in her throat .

Yn: if she was that much hot and beautiful, then did you bring me with you on this stupid date instead of her ... ( She spatted angrily)
Tae: Hawww , mehh bae Is jealous....

He said laughing out loud and yn pouted after giving him a annoyed expression.... She put the gun on it's correct place back , and turned her face towards the window in order to show taehyung that she was angry .

Time skip ......

A strained silence had fallen between them... Taehyung attempted to break the ice with YN, but his efforts were in vain, as YN's anger towards him lingered... An hour ticked by... Taehyung persisted in teasing YN, even though YN had secretly forgiven him, but her expression didn't betray her emotions... As they spent more time together, Taehyung and YN arrived at their first destination, a place close to YN's heart... Her eyes lit up with joy upon seeing an ORPHANAGE before her.....

As yn look at the ORPHANAGE,her eyes twinkled... She was looking very happy .... Her smile holds a glimmer of cuteness....as she immediately turns towards the whole was already looking at her , and without a single thought she pecked his lips , he was taken aback by her bold move , then she hugged him very tightly ....

~ To be continued...

Hello guyss... I am back with a new chapter.... I'll try to post next chapter soon... and also go on and check my other books too you'll love it... I am a newbie writer plus it's my golden year ..... But writing is my hobby, I'll try to post as soon as possible...
Pleasee do comments and votes.... It's very helpful to us (writers) ...

LOVE YAA GUYSSSS ....

~Lisss🎀