*part 4*

*...Namjoon pov... *

As i came out from the bathroom , my eyes was mesmerized by the sight I just saw...

My pixie was sleeping peacefully ..
In my bed... In my duvet ... As Mrs Kim namjoon yn...

I went towards my bed and sat down , some strands of her hairs were falling on her face , i extended my hands and removed her hairs from her face and tucked then behind her ears getting a clear view of her face , looking at her I unknowingly smiled a little....

I pecked her forehead and whispered...

"Pixie, I know I don't deserve your love, and I was wrong to force you into this marriage. I'm truly sorry for that.but i couldn't bear the pain of loosing you , Pixie, I love you - deeply and unconditionally. From the moment I met you, I felt something I'd never experienced before. You calm my storms, erase my stress and anger, and make me feel alive...

I felled for you when I saw you the very first time in that blue dress...
( His eyes starts to shine and a warm smile crept on his lips as he recalled the moment he saw her first time )

You're the first girl who made my heart race...

With you by my side, I can face anything. You may not have been my first, but I promise you'll be my last. You're my forever, Pixie."

I pecked her forehead once again but suddenly my phone beeps....

Thank God!!!..

i set my phone on vibration mode when I saw pixie still sleeping , or else her sleep gets disturbed...
I smiled and went to the balcony to attend the call after making sure to cover her with duvet properly...

*Namjoon pov ended...*

Namjoon went towards the balcony to attend the call and here inside the room yn opened her eyes...

Listening his words she smiled warmly , his words touched her heart , but she was still unsure about his love towards her , no doubt that he loves her but still She cannot ignore the fact that he married her forcibly , he's Taehyung's parent's killer...

She saw him coming back so she again closed her eyes for avoiding him... She heard a door opening sound , he took out a pair on tee and sweat pants and slipped into them...
She heard his footsteps coming towards the bed.

She flinched slightly when he shaked her in order to wake her up...

She sighed and slowly opened her eyes... She saw him looking a her with a smile on his face , his face was very close to her's , her heart beats like a drummer in her chest because of closeness but still she maintained her expressions and looked at him with a confused and fake sleepy face...

Namjoon : um... Pixie , get up , let's have our meals then you can sleep..

Yn: I am not hungry. ( She replied coldly and his smile faded )

Namjoon: Why pixie, the doctor said that you fainted due to weakness, look you're anger is for me so don't take it out on food , eat a little, please... ( He said in worried and kind of pleading tone )

She looked at him blankly , even though she might don't show but his words really made her heart race .

He waited a little for her answer and then she noded her head blankly and a smile crept on her face ...

She sat up on the bed , and a knock on the door was heard and namjoon replied firmly ...

Namjoon : come in ( he replied in extremely rude tone )