1. Rajangarh

"Sneha, bas kar.." stop it. Sneha laughed at her friends who were shaking her head. A drunk Sneha walked right in front of the incoming car. The car screeched to a stop. 

"Abe pagal hai kya!!! Mere gaadi ke saamne marne kyu aa rahi hai?" Are you mad? Why are you trying to kill yourself in front of my car? The boy got off the car and tried to shout at Sneha. Sneha was ready to cause trouble.

"Tujhe nahi dikh raha hai? Hum yahan party kar rahe hai..." Can't you see? We are having a party here. She questioned the man in the car. 

"Who the hell are you to party here on the road?" He asked. 

"Mera baap yahan ka MLA hai. Toh road to mere baap ka hai." My father is the elected representative of this town. So, the road essentially is my father's property. Sneha answered brattishly. 

The boys instantly returned to their cars, turned the car around and left. Sneha laughed at that. Her friends shook their head but then joined in laughing with her except her best friend Riya. 

No one was daring enough to mess with Kunal Shah, the MLA of the small town and neighbouring villages of Rajangarh. His only daughter was Sneha Shah. Being the only girl in the family, she was the spoilt child. 

Even though spoilt with anything she wanted, Sneha had always been horns locked with her father. That's why she was so rebellious. There was no doubt that she danced on her father's political power but she was always in opposing sides with him. 

There was none who can dare thinking of messing with Sneha Shah. She was just as infamous as the spoilt brat of Kunal Shah. 

"Sneha, you're going to get into trouble with your dad again. That's enough. Let's go home." Riya suggested. 

Riya, Sneha's best friend, grew up with her. She was her father's right-hand man's daughter. They had known each other since they were in cradles. 

"Please don't be a bore, Riya. When am I not in trouble with my father? We fight everyday anyway. Might as be tomorrow morning." Sneha put an arm around her best friend. 

"That's why we are going back home now." Riya declared. Sneha sighed loudly at her best friend. 

"Chalo phir, guys. Main jaa rahi hun." Okay then, guys. I'm going. Sneha told the rest of the troop.

"So soon? Come on. The night has just started." They tried to stop her. Sneha looked at Riya and smiled.

"This Riya is my sweetheart. I always listen to her. So if she says I'm going home, I'm going home." Sneha shrugged her shoulders and followed Riya. 

Riya got her into a cab and they got back to Shah Haveli. Sneha's mother stood up from couch seeing the two girls arrive. Riya smiled at her. 

"You didn't sleep out of worry, right?" Riya said to her. Sneha's mother, Revati sighed.

"She's a troublemaker. I am always worried for her. She's again drunk. Her brothers let her go free as she wants. Her father can't control her. I worry about her. Thank you so much, Riya. I can't even think of how I would get through if you weren't there."

"Aunty, don't be like that. She's my best friend. Of course I'm there for her. Just as she is always there for me." Riya assured her. Riya and Revati took Sneha back to her room, and put her to bed. "Also, Sneha and I both ate. So, don't worry about that." 

"Aap bhi yahi so jaao. Late ho gaya hai. Main apki maa ko call karke bata dungi." You also sleep here. It is late. I'll call your mother and let her know. Revati told her.

"Okay, Aunty." Riya replied and Revati left. She started looking for the spare clothes she always had in Sneha's room. 

"Kuch dhundh rahi hai?" Looking for something? Riya didn't need to turn around to know who it was. Sneha's eldest brother, Shashank.