3. Sneha, the Brat Princess

His den was on a land spanning around 2 acres. The den was his little 'adda'. Most of his work was done from there. There was small house spreading one acre. It had a guest room, a large study, two meeting rooms, a kitchen, four bathrooms, a balcony which faced the front of the house, and a safety secret underground room.

He angrily kicked a wooden table at the idea that his Sneha was being married off to someone else. The idea of another man laying his hands on her filled him with rage. It burned him the way it did when he heard that Sneha had a boyfriend in the city for a short while. He was an asshole enough to have the information slip to Kunal who quickly corrected it. He didn't like the idea of another man touching her.

Frustration peaking in him, Abhay entered his study after taking a cold shower.

The moment he entered the room, he saw the woman sitting on his office chair with her booted feet on the table. Light jeans which hugged her hips perfectly but loosened by the time it reached her thighs and knees. Her upper body was dressed in a tight hugging magenta pink kurti with white prints. The cut of the kurti reached her waist.

She casually pointed something on the file she was reading. "You might want to have your partner correct this one point. You may want to change this clause here. This can be twisted to suit them more."

The object of his dreams for the past 5 years was sitting in his study and his chair like she owned the place. She looked completely comfortable for a girl who was sitting in her father's enemy's den.

"You do realize that this can be equated to trespassing? You're an intruder here..." He reminded her.

"Abhay...Pura sheher jaanta hai mujhe. Mera baap MLA hai yaha ka. So, how come I'm being interpreted as an intruder? I can be wherever I want to be..." The whole town known me. My father is the MLA of this town.

"Ms. Shah, yeh mera ghar hai. This is a private property." This is my house.

"Which is a part of this whole town..."

The casual bratty part of her behaviour was always aimed at him to poke him. She knew him as well as she knew the back of her hand. She knew what could get him to lose his mind.

She moved her eyes all over him. From his boots, his black trousers, pausing for a moment where his junior was, then to his waist, upwards to his loose linen shirt which was unbuttoned enough to show his groomed chest, his neck which she remembered leaving many hickeys, his perfectly groomed facial hair, his lips, his nose, his honey brown eyes, and finally his wet wavy hair.

His chest had some hair but not so much as to make it look bushy. A thin gold chair hung from his neck to his chest.

Sneha had assumed that she had moved on from the man who was six years elder than her. Her brother's best friend whom he pretended to be enemies with. At 26, she thought she was over the man who was her first crush since she was 14 years old. Her first kiss at 16. She thought that she was be way over the man to whom she lost her virginity to on the night of her 18th birthday.

The first sight of him when she returned chasing around for Virat who had hurt her friend's heart by cheating on her had reminded her of exactly why she was so attracted to him.

The way his first reaction was to pull out the gun and show it threateningly, it had always been attractive to her. Abhay was perfect package someone made purely completely take over the sane part of Sneha's mind.

He was older than her. He was arrogant enough to offend her father. He was her brother's best friend even though they pretend to be enemies before people. He was the king of Rajangarh even though her father was the MLA. He was a genius when it came to business. He was a dominant man who knew exactly how to fuck the brat out of her. But mostly he was someone who could get her to beg and turn her into a moaning mess.