2. Abhay, the King of Rajangarh

If there was a man who could easily contest the power of Kunal Shah in Rajangarh, it was the undisputed King of Rajangarh. Abhay Thakur. The heir of Thakur Family.

One wouldn't have so easily tried to come in the way of his car unless it was Sneha Shah herself.

She stomped her hand on the hood of the car as it stopped. Abhay pulled out his gun and displayed it from his window.

"Virat..." She called. "Bahar niklo, dhokebaaz.." Come out of the car, cheater. She demanded.

"Yeh kya baat hai? Kya chahiye usse?" What is this? What do you want from him? Abhay questioned the girl.

Sneha pointed to a girl behind her. "Ask you asshole of a friend if he recognizes her." She hissed at him.

Abhay turned to Virat who was sitting in the back. Sneha didn't wait for Abhay's permission. She opened the door to the back seat and dragged Virat out by his collar. "Abhi ke abhi maafi maango isse." Apologize to her right now. She demanded.

"Oye, sun. Hogi tu Kunal Shah ki beti. Main bhi Abhay ka dost hun. Zyada unchal mat, samjhi. Chal nikal." Listen. You may be Kunal Shah's daughter. I am also Abhay's friend. Don't get too haughty, understood? Get lost. Virat pushed her a little.

All the other boys in the car winced at that.

"Piche hat thoda.." Move a bit back. Abhay told Virat. Virat moved a little away from the car. Just as Virat moved out of the way, Abhay drove away leaving Virat behind shouting.

Sneha crossed her arms and watched the over-speeding car disappear. She dusted off the dust from her kurti and looked at Virat. "Now say whatever you were saying." She challenged Virat. Virat was shocked. "Your friend abandoned you and drove away. So much for your boasting."

The over-speeding Abhay was beginning to scare his friends. "Abhay, please slow down. You will dash the car somewhere."

Abhay was already dancing in temper. The rest of the boys looked at each other. Abhay stopped the car suddenly causing the rest of them to jerk at the suddenness of the car stopping. "What the fuck were all of you doing? Sneha Shah returns to Rajangarh and I'm just finding out."

"Abhay, if we knew, wouldn't we have told you already? We didn't know. Kunal Shah must have suddenly called her."

Abhay fished out his phone from his pocket. "Impossible that she'll just show up because her father called her. The bitch is too rebellious to listen to her father so easily." He dialed a familiar number from his secret number. That number was known to a few people only.

"Did you finally meet Sneha?" The tone itself told Abhay that his best friend was amused.

"Asshole, can you explain why I didn't know that your sister is back in Rajangarh?" Abhay's tone made Shashank laugh.

Shashank and Abhay were best friends, unknown to Abhay. Shashank was the one passing secret message from Kunal's team to Abhay which gave him great help. Abhay gave him some information from his side to help him on that side. Shashank and Abhay planned to keep their friendship a secret until Shashank took over from Kunal.

Everyone believed the story that Shashank and Abhay were great friends until the day their friendship was broken by Kunal Shah getting offended by Abhay's attitude. Only Abhay and Shashank's closest friends Amit, Dhiraj, Jairaj, and Sanchit knew the truth. The seven of them were each other's most trustworthy companions. They carried out their most secretive works.

"That's because I wanted you to have a pleasant surprise. But as well as I know you, you wouldn't have even spoken to her."

"Chal jaa... why should I speak to her? If she wants to talk to me, ask her to get off her high horse and come talk to me." Abhay huffed at his friend. Shashank laughed.

"Just be careful, Abhay. Whether you admit it or not, my sister will somehow get you on your knees."

"Nonsense. She is the one who more often than not begged me." Abhay wasn't going to admit that 5 years were spent thinking about her. The woman was the unclaimed Queen of his heart. "Will you now at least tell me why she's here?"

"I don't know honestly. Papa threatened to personally drag her back to Rajangarh so, she came back listening to him. I don't know what he's thinking. I believe Papa might be thinking about getting her married."

"Don't fuck with me, Shashank." Abhay gripped the steering wheel tightly to control his rage at that comment.

"I'm not fucking with you. I'm not hundred percent sure but that's what I think it is. In any case, there is no reason to even bother. Sneha quietly getting married without any drama is impossible. She will find a way to run off if things get out of her control."

"Oh, yes. So, let us wait for your drama queen of a sister to think of something. What kind of brother are you, saale? Thoda sa bhi gussa nahi aa raha? Teri behen ki shaadi kara rahe hai..." Aren't you even a little bit angry? He is getting your sister married. Abhay almost growled.

Shashank laughed at his best friend's possessiveness. "Well, she's got to get married anyway, Abhay. I can't exactly complain that she's getting married. Also, I'm this close to taking over from my father. I'm not messing with him right now. So, I've left that scheming part to my sister anyway. If you're so worried about her marriage to someone else, offer her some help."

Abhay cut the call angrily. His best friend was being an asshole and quite uncooperative. Then after a moment he angrily slammed the steering wheel.

"Abhay, easy. You don't have to worry. She isn't marrying anyone. She's too brattish to be married away to anyone so easily."

Abhay was about to drive away, just as annoyed, when he saw from the side mirror that a scooty was moving towards him.

Sneha, her friend, and Virat.

She reached him and Virat was pushed off the scooty rudely. "Phir se dikh bhi gaya Divya ke aas paas toh teri khair nahi, samjha?" Don't you dare be seen anywhere near Divya again or else it won't be good for you, got it? Sneha threatened Virat.

"Bhai, aise kaise chod ke aa gaye mujhe?" Bro, how could you leave me and drive away like that? Virat complained to Abhay.

Abhay looked at Sneha who finally let her sight rest on the heir of the Thakur family. The man who has largely remained unchallenged in terms of his personality in her life. Sneha has never met a man who could challenge the attractiveness of Abhay's personality.

Virat quickly got in the car before Abhay drove off again and he had to beg Sneha for a lift.

Abhay took a deep breath. The woman had him wrapped around her little finger. 

===========================

So, I see so many people reading the update but hardly a few voting. When you finish the target, I'll update.

Target:- 20 votes