4. Sneha Lacks Control When It Is Abhay

Abhay just looked at her.

"Did you come into the tiger's area just to give legal advice?" Abhay asked her.

"I just came to see how my brother's best friend is dealing with the news that my father might be talking about my wedding to someone."

When her mother brought up the topic, she was enraged. The whole house was in a mess after that. Sneha's outbursts meant that everyone in the house hated being there that day.

She was appalled at her father's decision not to even take her opinion on the matter.

She couldn't believe that Abhay was doing nothing. If she knew a man was possessive, he still couldn't be more possessive than Abhay Thakur.

"I am still waiting to hear on who it is. You would know how I tackle it if I knew who it was. He seems to know that my spies are in his house, so he keeps that to himself."

Sneha wanted to laugh at that. She knew exactly how he would react if her father revealed who the prospective groom was, and she knew that her father knew it, too.

Abhay was known to be temperamental—one of the reasons people didn't want to mess with him.

"I need your help..." Sneha spit out begrudgingly. She knew no one else would dare mess with Kunal Shah except Abhay.

"I'm listening if there's a plan that profits me..." Abhay replied in a businessman-like tone she'd heard him use when speaking to others.

"Meri shaadi na hona profit nahi hai?" Isn't me not getting married a profit?

"Baby, ismein profit tumhara hai. Mera kahan hai? Tumhari shaadi na hone se mera kya fayda hai? Abhi jaisa hun waisa hi rahunga..." There is profit for you. What do you think about me? What is the benefit for me if you're not married? I'll be just as I am right now.

Sneha looked at him incredulously.

"I just need you to pretend you're my boyfriend so Papa will stop this. I'm not planning on getting married any time soon."

"Boyfriend? I'm not doing anything 'boyfriend' for you. If you want, then I'll do husband for you."

"Abhay!!!" She exclaimed.

Abhay grabbed her hand and pulled her over his lap. Her back pressed against his chest. His junior was quite evident to her ass. She took a deep breath to keep herself from rubbing her ass over it. She knew what that monster could do to her.

Abhay slowly pushed his hand under her kurti, teasing her naked waist and then tracing the edge of her denim.

"Irade mere boyfriend waale toh bilkul nahi hai, baby. Mere irade toh pati wale hai. I have no intention of playing around with you. I want you to be mine completely. In a way that everyone knows that you belong to me only." My intentions are nowhere like that of a boyfriend's. My intentions are that of a husband. Sneha could feel Abhay was getting hard. The monster in his pants was making her feel restless, reminding her of all the pleasure it gave her and made her addicted to it. It reminded her that neither of the men she dated after him could satisfy her.

His scent felt like it rubbed off on her. His beard and mustache at her pleasure spots on her neck began to bend her to his will.

"Abhay..." she almost moaned in pleasure instead of asking him to stop.

"Yes, baby. I'm here. Bas boldo ki tum sirf meri ho." Just say that you're only mine. He traced his fingernails in a straight line up from her belly button.

One thing that she wasn't ready to do yet. She wasn't prepared to give up yet. Abhay Thakur, no doubt, would turn her into a sweet little homemaker who will please him at his will. She knew he was capable of it. He wouldn't need to force her at all.