Chapter 6

Charlotte
                 "I don't want him. But my body does."

I really was doing it. Literally. Crawled to a man I hate, knowing that it would end with my orgasm. And I started to be mad at myself for it. Because... it's weird? Not a good argument because everything about him was weird in my life. Our first meeting, wedding, wedding night. Feelings that resembled love and then emptiness and hatred.

But if he decided to repeat our meeting like 6 years ago, then who am I to refuse it? After all, if I get off this table or say even a word, then he will win. And no one can defeat the queen of snakes. Me.
"You're so obedient." My chest rose and fell sharply next to his face as I finally crawled over. "I should have challenged you more often."

Cade provokes me, and he knows how to do it right. But he doesn't understand that I'm different. My heart is cold and the fragments from it can hurt anyone around me. Because he broke me. And it doesn't matter whether I spread my legs in front of him or not. Because I will still have only one feeling - hatred.

This connects us. Because sometimes this feeling is even stronger than love. We chase to take revenge, kill or hurt our enemies. We want them to be as hurt as we were and we ourselves do not notice how we become monsters. I did not want to be a monster. But I became one. Or always was.

My thoughts under his thoughtful gaze simply evaporated when his large hand grabbed me by the waist. I sharply sucked in air when my butt ended up on top and my legs were on his shoulders. There you go. Again.

"Good girl. Spread your legs more and put them on my shoulders. I was waiting for it too long, baby."
My legs only had time to widen a little when he didn't wait any longer, squeezing my thigh, forcing me to lie completely on my back.

Cade's fingers lifted my dress so fast I could hear the fabric tearing. That asshole, I liked it but I immediately stopped thinking or even breathing as I felt his hot breath on my wet pussy sending a chill.
«No panties there? Such a dangerous girl, are you, krasavica?"
I know, he smirked. I could feel it. My fingers tried to grab the edge of the table but the only thing I could do was dig my heels into his shoulder blades. It was like a sign for him to immediately touch my flesh with his tongue.

I moaned so loudly that I felt like I was drowning in hell. In him. I felt like he was tempting me to say a word because he was licking every drop of my arousal too slowly, not even touching my clit. This bastard wants me to beg him but I will never do that. Instead, I am ready to fuck his face myself if necessary, but for now I am ready to give in to pleasure.

"You're so beautiful and delicious." He muttered and again his head was lost between my legs but now Cade began to suck my clit with such hatred that I saw stars. It was as if he felt that during these 10 months not only his eyes and mouth felt my pussy which is not surprising because I married John.

And then my heels hit his back harder when his tongue finally entered me. Oh. My. God. He's really killing me. The very first evening he fucks me with his tongue and I realized that this is his best way to torture me because only this man can give me such pleasure. I'm a terrible woman, John is sleeping not far away and I'm lying on my back with my legs spread in front of... almost my ex-husband. But I've never been a good girl. I've always been bad.
"Now." He immediately added two fingers, filling me completely, making my eyes roll back. "I give you permission to scream my name."

I closed my mouth, feeling like I was practically doing what he wanted again. If he thinks he can shut me up completely, he's a complete idiot.
"If we're going to play this game, don't forget that the ball is on my court." I pressed myself harder against his mouth, feeling the orgasm and keeping him silent. "Remember, it's not you fucking me, it's me fucking you."