𝟎𝟎𝟒

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

NEW YORK CITY
sunday, oct 30th
nobody's pov

AFTER THE GROUP TALK AND MINDY'S SECOND TRY AT GUESSING THE GHOSTFACE'S, some of the group found themselves chilling at the carpenter's apartment. Lennon and Chad were stood in kitchen next to Tara, a comforting silence in the air.

That quiet atmosphere was broken when Tara turned to the couple. "I think you guys should get out of the city."

Lenny's eyes widened. "W-What? Tara, no." She exclaimed.

"I- I wouldn't blame you if.. you wanted to go." Tara informed them. She was always so selfless. It was good that she began to think of herself when it came to school but she would never stop putting her friends before herself.

Chad placed his hands on Lennon's shoulders while they both looked at Tara. "That's very thoughtful of you, but, um.. i don't think we are going anywhere." They smiled softly.

Sam and Mindy walked into the kitchen, making the og group of five being the ones occupying the room.

" We don't have to stay here." Mindy stated. Sam practically forced the group to join them at the apartment. She thought it would be better for them all.

Sam grinned cheekily at the girl. "Well, too bad. I insist. Safety in numbers."

Lennon jumped up on the counter, wrapping her arms around Chad's shoulders while he stood in between her legs facing outwards. "I also agree with that statement. I couldn't imagine being on my own at this time."

"Good thing that you're here then. At least somebody's grateful." Sam joked, teasing the meeks-martin girl.

"Oh boohoo." Mindy laughed out.

"This'll be so fun." Chad exclaimed. " A little slumber party with the Core Five!"

Sam raised her eyebrows at the name. "Core Five?"

Chad nodded his head, almost looking like he achieved an award. "Yeah."

Sam wasn't the only one who looked terrified of the name. Tara also spoke up. "Did you just give us a nickname?"