8. Shut up and eat

A ghost of a smile appeared on his face and he pulled me into a hug, my head resting on his chest and he placed his chin on the top of my head.

" Liela... I made a promise to you ... Maybe you forgot. I'll remind you. I clearly promised you I wouldn't let any other girl touch me. Do you not remember that?" He asked and I felt my cheeks heating up.
" Mmm"I nodded but I still wasn't satisfied. I wanted a clear answer to my question.

" So...." I dragged
" If it will make you feel any better, No. I don't have a girlfriend. I haven't allowed any woman that close. Well... I have been touched but not sexually. I apologise for letting myself get touched" he said the last part jokingly.

I frowned against his chest, since I had become very possessive of him. I really didn't want any girl touching him in any sense. I wanted them at a 10 feet distance, but I knew that wasn't possible.

" Liela..  I missed you" he said. I remained silent. I didn't want to respond so quickly. He may just think it's way too easy.

Gabriel sighed. " How do I make it up to you?" He asked still hugging me but I couldn't think of anything yet. He slowly withdrew from the hug and looked down at me but I kept my eyes on his chest unable to meet his eyes.

     He took a step back from me, only to bend slightly so his face could be on same level as mine.
" Look at me" he whispered. I couldn't, I felt embarrassed after everything and my stomach was also doing these little somersaults. I was glad that he went through all that he did for me.

Not that I wanted him to but still, finding out all this made me feel really happy and now I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I felt ashamed of myself.

" Come on now, look at me. Please* he said in such a gentle tone, I immediately felt myself blushing. I quickly used my hands in covering my face before my smile broke out. He stood back to his full height with a sigh

" So shy. Alright.. um" he scratched the back of his neck.
" Go take a bath. You can check the cabinet for a new toothbrush or else you want to use mine" he said and I could see his lips curving into a smirk.

I quickly hurried past him and into the bathroom, then locked the door.

" I'll be preparing something for you to eat, so... Take your time" I heard him say and then his footsteps faded away. My shoulders relaxed. I walked towards the huge mirror on the wall. My cheeks were pink and I finally allowed myself to smile.

I looked down to see his toothbrush in a cup by the sink. I blushed hard and searched the cabinet. I saw quite more than a few new toothbrushes and decided not to think deep on it, since so far. I've realized I'm a bad judge of character. I took one out and brushed my teeth.

After that I took off my pajamas. There was a bathtub but I went for the shower instead. After taking my bath. I came out of the bathroom into his room wrapped in a small towel I found in the bathroom and it could barely cover my body. I was glad Gabriel wasn't in the room .

I made sure to lock the door before throwing the towel aside. I didn't want to wear my pajamas again so I decided to go through his closet, hoping he wouldn't mind. He had his shirts neatly arranged, they were really big.

I picked a blue one and wore it. It reached my mid thigh and it was really baggy. The short sleeves reached my elbows. I looked down at myself.

My hair was damp. I wasn't sure his pants would stay on my waist and I didn't want to go through his underwears, so I decided to go without wearing anything underneath.

I opened the door and walked out of the room into the small passage. I walked into the living room and looked towards the kitchen area. It had an island separating the kitchen from the living room and Gabriel was right there fixing something in a plate.

He had an apron loosely tied on his body. He lifted his eyes to look at me and I stared back at him as his eyes moved over my body.

" You're done" he stated and I nodded.
" Um.. do you mind me wearing your shirt?" I asked now looking down at my bare feet.
" It looks good on you" he said and I raised my head to look at him again. His eyes were trailing my legs down before coming up again and stopping at my chest.

This quickly reminded me that I wasn't wearing a bra. I wanted to use my hand in covering my chest but I didn't. I didn't want it to get awkward so I just pretended not to notice.

" Come" he spoke. I couldn't help but notice the very little change in his voice. However, I moved but made sure to avoid his intense eyes. As I got close enough, he held my arm and pulled out a stool from under the island and made me sit on it.

He pushed the plate to my front. The plate contained bacon and scrambled eggs. It looked good.
" Eat" he said. I didn't move feeling very aware of myself. After so long, I was still shy to eat under Gabriel's direct stare, but that wasn't all. I had nothing under the shirt I was wearing and sitting down made me very conscious of it.

" Gabriel..." I muttered
" Mm?" He replied but I went silent, not knowing how to escape eating.
" Do you want me to feed you?" He asked. I blinked. I thought I had become more mature. Now that I had become an adult I felt even smaller, I felt like a little girl around Gabriel who had grown way bigger.

He was just two years older but it always felt like he was way older. Gabriel held the sides of my stool and I stiffened. His hands gently pressed against the sides of my thighs, even though they were covered by the shirt I still felt exposed.

He turned the stool to face himself and then sat on another stool facing me. He took the plate in his hand.

" I'll feed you then" he said
" No. I can..." I protested in an attempt to take the plate from him but he didn't let me.
"Shut up and eat" he interrupted. I frowned at that.
" You tell me to shut me all the time, even till now" I murmured under my breathe, but he happened to hear it.

" I'm sorry. I don't mean it in a bad way. I mean shut up in a nice way" he said but I didn't respond.
" Shut up baby" he added. I lifted my face to look at him.

Why did that sound so attractive? I thought, holding back a smile.
" Now open your mouth" he said. I opened my mouth and he started feeding me. We remained quiet until I finished the food and was forced to drink a lot of water by Gabriel.

Finally found time to update this book.  I hope y'all like this one. The next chapter might be a little hot so... Be prepared for that.

Please.... Don't forget to Vote & Comment