Chapter 16

"You like when I fuck you like this?" I said, my fingers slamming into Priya.

The time that I'm describing to you, was the first time that Priya and I had full on skin-to-skin sex.

Our bodies rubbed together, connecting and forming a bond that was beyond physicality.

Priya moaned in response, throwing her head back as my thumb rubbed rough circles into her clit.

I fucked her faster, harder. This only made her moan louder. I grunted in irritation. I needed her praise, for her to tell me how good of a job I was doing.

"Tell me how you want it baby," I spoke, not breaking my rhythm, "Like this?" slam "Or like this?" I curved my fingers deep and hard into the soft spot in her walls.

On impact, Priya's legs began to shake, her wetness gushing over my fingers as an orgasm unmercifully took over her body.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." She apologised breathlessly, throwing her entire body to the back to lay flat on the bed, "I can't do it. It's too much."

I hid my disappointment as Priya caught her breath. I was starting to become unhappy with the sex that we were having.

I needed praise.
I needed her to be able to get fucked for longer to compensate for all my built up sexual frustration.

More than anything, I wanted to feel our bodies together and at least try to find a position that made both of us feel good.

I really wanted to try tribbing, and I really wanted Priya to at least consider it but she already came with the first quick bam bam! inside of her.

You would think that we would do multiple rounds, a quickie is nothing, but she already seemed exhausted and most importantly, satisfied.

"Thank you." Priya sat up and leaned against my arm to kiss my cheek. I could feel her heart thumping as she had as she nuzzled her face into my neck.

And so, stupidly, I didn't communicate how I was feeling in that moment.
I waited for her permission to satisfy her again, and that's how the rest of the night went until she fell asleep.

Obviously I am not the best at communication, especially the confrontational sort.

There are way too many things that I've "willingly" let go and swept under the rug just to avoid upsetting anyone, even if it was at my own discomfort.

About two weeks and a bit passed since the night that I watched Coraline with Naya. In that time, my bond with her geniunely grew in a way that surprised me.

Whenever I would hear about live-in employees describe having a true family-like bond with the people who hired them, I would get confused.

They were just your employers at the end of the day, how could the people that fund your life end up feeling like family members?

I failed to note how quickly the business aspect flies out of the window in these situations.
I have found that mixing business with anything else besides professionalism and ethics doesn't bode well.

Nannys start to feel like mothers, butlers start to feel like long time family friends, and the lesbian housekeeper starts to seem like the only person who your wife smiles at nowadays.

Not a day would go by where Naya and I wouldn't speak in those two weeks, whether it be for an hour or four.

No joke, We literally spoke for four hours straight one night.

I was sat outside, warm air toasting up my body as I watched the birds fly across the sky. The sun was starting to set, and as a kid I believed that when the set went down, the birds would start to fly home to their nest-filled trees. I was extremely high, and considering my situation with Priya.