[Chapter 1]

=================================
(Log 003)

How nice the Green Place is doing well with The supplies I had dropped onto them, it's been 3 months now and I had expanded my fleet to a few thousands.

Now I have over 300 million Aeldaris at my disposal and a craftworld is coming along well now.

Yes, I was building a craftworld and it's expected to be the size of Mars by the time it is finished being built.

Having over a few million Bonesingers with a few thousands having been blessed and promoted to have greater power and skill helped made the project possible.

Otherwise it would take several months even with the sheer number I had employed to have the Craftworld built.

The fleet is stationed in Jupiter where the Craftworld was going to be built, the Aeldari had no ftl aside from the webway so I took it upon myself to try and build another warp based ftl.

I had tasked a several thousands of Aeldari who were the equivalent of scientists or researchers to try and aid me in making said new ftl method.

So far progress is going steady as we've managed to create a warp drive of sorts that's far better than what humanity had even in the DAoT.

Probably because the Aeldari held kept a large portion of the Old Ones knowledge or those taught or given access to them during the war in heaven.

Which was a lot but not as vast as what the Old Ones had before the extinction at the hands of the C'tan and Necrons.

Still understanding about the warp was far better and much more detailed compared to whatever data the DAoT had since their civilization was much younger.

Plus they focused more on technology which if had a chance develop a couple more millenia could've rivalled the Aeldari in power as humanity was rapidly growing.

The Men of Iron weren't actually evil it was goddamn Chaos that corrupted them, daemons that had festered in those soulless machines was what led to the Iron Wars.

Without a machine spirit they were all quite vulnerable to possession which explains why the Mechanicus was so paranoid when researching stuff since there's a chance it would get possessed by a daemon.

Another question was that do machine spirit exist? Yes and no, its started by the Mechanicus and continued belief had caused it to become true courtesy of the Warp which is the reflection of the thoughts, emotion, and beliefs of all sentient beings.

Can I recreate such a phenomenon? Yes as a matter of fact, the warp is part of me and whever I go it would follow.

It was easy enough to create a machine spirit and even have categories that are akin to that of the angelic hierarchy.

Why am I saying this stuff? Well I made the Men of Iron or rather the Men of Platinum since they were a new type of AIs with actual souls.

Their numbers are much smaller only a 100,000 in total compared to the Aeldari but these are AIs, they can possess millions of body simultaneously.

Should I be worried that they would try and rebel? No, I created them and they perceive me as a God of Machines as much as the Aeldari are seeing me as their God.

I will no deny that fact since I'm practically am one, it's an old dance I've experience many times on other games I had went through.

Better to wing it than to deny it since I am the Warp itself now and unlike 40k there are no daemons or chaos gods to manifest since I control the warp and dictate what can exist and not.