3

-Kriya-

After the shower, and a lot of thinking, I finally stepped out and wrapped a big black fluffy towel aroud myself and wrapped my damp hair in another. A thought crossed my mind and I cringed internally, how can I forget THAT?!

I sighed to myself, and rummaged through the closet to find some women's wear, but found none. I sighed again and grabbed a big white t-shirt, which definitely belonged to Reyaansh, and some boxers of his as well. I pulled the t-shirt over my head, and the hem landed just below my butt. It smelled just like Reyaansh did, like forests and man, so delicious.

I sniffed some more of him, because I wouldnt actually get to smell him, ever. But then I smaked myself at how foolish I was being.

It felt comforting and reassuring somehow, being in his clothes. I sighed again and climed down the stairs, and past the living room, towards the kitchen where I heard noises of utensils clattering. I walked slowly, appreciating the medium sized cottage I was in. It was not very small or huge either. It was just the perfect size for a warm, cozy home. Everything was so manly yet so cozy. As I made my way to the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks at the doorframe. There stood, his back facing me, a shirtless Reyaansh, cooking. I took some time to appreciate that gorgeous specimen of male because let's face it I deserved it.

From the mole on his neck, to his broad shoulders , to the dimples at the bottom of his spine, to his extra cute butt, my eyes took in everything. And I could've swooned.

After drooling over his derriere my eyes travelled back up and met a pair of chocolate eyes shining with mirth .

My eyes widened and heat crept up my neck again.

He gave me that teasing smile and said,

"Like what you see?".

That made me red, if possible and it felt as if my cheeks would melt away from my face. I looked away, embarrassed on getting caught checking his ass out!!

When I looked up to him again, I felt my knees weaken. He looked at me, eyes dark as midnight.

I cleared my throat and he snapped out of whatever daze he was in. His pupils seemed dilated, and I had no idea why.

"Uh-- I made breakfast, have some?"

He said.

I couldn't speak, so I just made a noise of approval.

I sat on a stool beside the counter and studied my surroundings. The kitchen was painted gray as well, with dark granite counters and islands. There were stainless steel appliances. In short, it was perfect.

But one more thing I noticed was this guy's love for the dark colour. Everything in this cottage was in dark shades of colours. Even his wardrobe consisted of most clothes black or grey.

He turned towards me again with a pan in his hand, and dare I say he looked...edible. He set some french omelet and toast in two plates and handed one to me.

It smelled ,looked so delicious, It was my stomach grumbling in approval this time.

Reyaansh chuckled and said, "dig in!"

And I did.

Halfway through the breakfast Reyaash called my name, making me look at him which I was trying to avoid by the way, seeing as he still had on just some sweat pants which hung really low at his waist, and those abs, that perfect 'V' of his narrow waist peaking, the think I could see his dick print through the grey sweats and it had me clenching my thighs. It was really distracting to do anything else or listen, while a sex god is sitting infront of you, flaunting his goodies.