Prologue

Smoke. There was smoke everywhere. She couldn't see anything past the thick black smoke. Why was everything tilted sideways?
She tried to lift her head. But there was pain, so much pain. Her head, it felt so heavy, like her neck would snap if she tried to get up.
But she did get up. Slowly, slowly she lifter her head. Put her hands on the asphalt, pushed her body upright. Got to her knees and thats when she saw it.
The orange glow of slowly dying fire. Ashes in the air.
No. No no no no nooo!
This isn't real. No it can't be.
She couldn't speak. Her throat was stuck. Something was choking her.
She couldn't breath.
She started clawing at her throat. One breathe. That's all she needed. But it wouldn't come.

There was that scream again. But she couldn't see, her vision being blurry with tears she couldn't quite shed. But she couldn't stop looking at it. Looking at all of it getting destroyed. At what SHE had done.

But then there was someone else. Someone touched her back. Someone started pulling her. Strong arms.
They pulled her into their body. Forced her head into their chest. That warm chest, so comfortable. She clutched at it. That small piece of security. That's when she realised it was her all along. That scream, those sobs. Her heart was breaking. Her chest hurt. She didn't care. She just wanted to be dead.

...

A/n

Hi you lovely people!
So I've started this "book" again. (Can you really call it that?)
I recently found out that the last time i put up this story (on the original account i had, that I actually lost because that's how air headed i am) people actually read it. And what do you they apparently LIKE IT too!
But then life happened and i gave up on this story that has been so close to my heart when i started.
Now I've decided to give this another chance, with a whole new title, because i think now that I'm older and, dare i say, a lil bit smarter, i might just actually do it some justice. So i think y'all should give me another chance too.
My advice would be to read  it from the start because I've revised the story and added some bits because i thought it lacked depth.
So yeah go on, have a read and let me know if y'all want these a/n's or nah? Because i like talking now and i want to know how y'all like what i come up with!!

Happy reading!