Leaving

2 weeks later
Liam's POV

"Where's Louis? The little bastard is gonna be late!" Harry shouted. "Will you shut up!? Shouting about it isn't gonna help!" I said. Louis walked in looking like a pale zombie. His hair was mess, there were bags under his eyes and he looked like he was painted white. "There you are, you piece of shit!" Harry said. Louis walked past him and walked onstage when the crew said to go. "Welcome boys, I'm Megan" the interviewer said. "Hello" We said. "So, how has Niall been doing?" Megan asked. "He's been recovering. He should be waking up anytime now" Zayn said. "That's wonderful!" Megan said. "Louis, how do you feel about Niall waking up?" Megan asked Louis. "I'm glad he'll be okay" He said, smiling a little with relaxed eyes. "But didn't you attack him?" Megan asked, causing the crowd to start booing and shouting at Louis to die. Louis' little relaxed mode immediately turned to a very angry Louis. He stood up with clenched fists. "Again!? This starts!? I've had enough crap! If you all want me gone then fine! You get your fucking wish! But when I die and you fuckers start to see it wasn't me, don't expect me to just come back to Earth and forgive you people!" He yelled causing the crowd to go silent. Louis ran off stage and a few minutes later there was a loud bang as the door was slammed.

Louis' POV

I stormed into Stan's flat. I went to the guest room where all my stuff was. I wrote a quick note before gathering all my stuff and leaving. I would just do one more visit and then leave. I drove to the hospital. "Niall Horan" I said to the nurse. "Room 54" the nurse said. I grabbed the letter I had wrote and headed towards Niall's room. I entered and saw Niall awake, on his phone. "Niall?"