"Trust Me"

Louis' POV

The guys left, Niall saying good-bye. Soon after a nurse came into the room. "Mr. Tomlinson you have another visitor" She said. A girl with long hair and hazel eyes came in. "Hi Louis" She said. "Am I supposed to know you?" I asked. "I used to be your girlfriend. Til' we broke up...my name is Eleanor" She said. "Hi...you said we used to date?" I asked her. "Yeah...but then I cheated on you" Eleanor said. "Oh" I said. "I just came to say this and that I hope you feel better soon" Eleanor said before leaving. 20 minutes passed before the door opened and in came the olive skinned quiff lad...I think his name is Zayn. "Louis...hey...how you holding up?" He asked. "Fine, thanks" I said. "Any thing up?" Zayn asked me. "I met this girl who told me that we used to date...then she cheated on me and we broke up" I said. "Oh, that was Eleanor" Zayn said. "You know her?" I asked. "Yeah, but when she cheated on you, well...you didn't take it so well. You locked yourself in your room until Harry had to literally drag you out by your foot" Zayn said smiling a little. "Oh" I said. "Anyways, how are ya feelin?" Zayn asked me. "Like I want to kill someone" I said. "No ya don't" Zayn said. "Yeah, I don't. Actually I'm quite tired" I said. "All right, get to sleep, see ya in the mornin" Zayn said before leaving. The door opened and in came a man that for some reason I knew. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Paul, your bodyguard" The man said. "Why do I remember you from somewhere?" I asked him. "Because...I'm the one who shot you, but don't you say that to anyone. Especially the boys. Don't worry you can trust me" Paul said and left. "What?"