Good-bye

Niall's POV

"Niall?" I jumped and lost my grip on my phone. It flew across the room. "Ah! No! Me phone!" I shouted. "I got it Niall" Louis said. "Whew...thank you" I said relieved. "Um....I'm sorry for saying those things about you" I said to Louis. He smiled a little and said he was sorry for cancelling my date and being mean. "So...what are ya doing here?" I asked. "I just came to say good-bye and give this to you" Louis said holding out a folded piece of paper. "Why good-bye?" I asked. "Because that's what everyone wants" Louis said before running out the door. "Louis! Wait! Please...come back" I shouted. I opened the letter.

Dear Niall,
Please tell my family that I love them. You may be wondering what's going on and why I'm leaving. Ever since I found you things have gone downhill. Everyone thought I had murdered you and that I had attacked you. I tried telling them I didn't do it. But they just won't listen. The police said I was the first suspect. The main suspect. Then everyone says I should die, disappear. I've had enough of it. You were never part of this. Good-bye.
From Louis,

I folded the letter, tears slipping out of my eyes. Louis is leaving. I don't know who decided to brain me with a metal pole. And on top of that everyone thinks Louis murdered me? WTF! "NIALL!" Liam shouts as him, Zayn, and Harry come in. "Hey lad, you're oka-Niall? What's wrong? Does your head hurt?" Zayn asked. "No..." I manage to choke out between my sniffles. "What's wrong?" Harry asked me. I become enraged. They took part in hurting Louis. They helped the fans. They don't care about him at all. All they do is worry about me. "Why did you do this?" I asked them. "What?" Liam asked. "Why did you want Louis gone?" I asked. "He hurt you, he's a murderer!" Zayn said. The other two nodded in agreement. "That's gobshite! A murderer is someone who kills another person! Louis didn't kill me! Nor did he try! I don't know who actually did it but I know it wasn't Louis!" I shouted, clenching my fists. "Because of you mothereffers Louis' gone! Because of all you gits! He's going to leave, disappear just like you wanted! Are you happy now!? Huh!? Are you all finally happy he's gone cause I'm sure not!" I yelled. Liam, Harry, and Zayn were looking down at their feet. "Go find him before he kills himself...NOW!" I yelled. They look up in fear and run out. I feel lonely again. And sad. I pulled out my phone and went to twitter.

@Niall_Official
@Louis_Tomlinson please come back!