one ;

chocolate - the 1975.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                            February 17th, 2024

'not one part of me could bring myself to even stand within a 10ft radius of george clarke,' lyla spits out with 'pure hatred' (love). i know she puts up an act as if she hates him because she thinks he binned me off ages ago for some other girl, but we weren't together, and i know for a fact george is her type to a tee, she literally has to walk out whenever he's there to stop herself smiling.

'pleasee lyla it's just ONE party, and you know a few others too! probably...'

'no. i do not. because i'm barely a youtuber, only got into it because of you,' she rolls her eyes sarcastically, as if she doesn't love being a youtuber.

'whatever. i really do not understand why you cannot put this behind you, ly. it was year 10,' over 11 years ago by the way!

'PUT IT BEHIND ME? you're my best friend, macie. i'm not gonna let that slide, no man should do that to anyone, but especially not you.'

'he didn't do anything! we weren't even ever together, nevermind him apparently 'binning me off', besides, his mate arthur was always fitter anyway,' I say, trying to lighten the mood so I could convince ly to go to the party.

'omg we haven't seen arthur in ages, bless him he was always so sweet to you, and your type. def wanted you but you were with george.'

'I WAS NEVER WITH GEORG-'

ding. 

we both instinctively peered down at my phone screen to see 'georgie poo' come up.

'right, cause that was a coincidence wasn't it, mace.'

'no. my good friend george texted me. good friend!' i shouted, walking to the kitchen of her apartment to get the leftover garlic bread pizza, heating it up in the microwave for breakfast.

                                                                                  georgie poo

hi

seen 11.42am

 afternoon georgie, just 

woke up?

seen 11.43am

nope, been awake since 8.

do you have an answer from ly about coming to mine?

seen 11.43am

she's refusing, but I'll make her.

seen 11.44am

what did I ever do to her?

seen 11.44am

year 10.

seen 11.50am

oh ffs

seen 11.51am

i've told her to get over it 

she won't

can't do much ab it

seen 11.53am

yh

anyway I have a friend I rly want u to meet!

seen 11.55am

omg who

seen 11.55am

you'll see later ;)

exactly ur type btw 

seen 11.56am

ur shitting me.

george

GEORGE

COME BACK

IF UR TALKING ABT

WHO

I THINK
OMFG
GEORGE

fuck u 

u absolute chode

delivered 11.58am

i look up from my screen smiling, about to burst with excitement, when lyla asks why i'm so happy.

'lyla we HAVE to go tonight.'

'if you give a good enough reason, ill consider it.'

'arthur.'

--

lol so erm very first chapter but I wanna get this out bc I miss writing an deleted all my old ones cause they were dnf...