two ;

its not living (if it's not with you) - the 1975

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

macie.russ uploaded a new post.

russ uploaded a new post

liked by lyls.monroe, georgeclarkeey, max_baledge & 132,789 others.

macie.russ - party at georges! also pls tell me who the friend is u so desperately want me to meet :). tagged @lyls.monroe @georgeclarkeey

lyls.monroe - my beautiful gorgeous stunning girlf

macie.russ - i am unplatonically in love with you.

georgeclarkeey - you'll find out when you hurry tf up and get here!

macie.russ - beauty takes time love x

arthurtv - i think i may be the mystery man?

liked by macie.russ

user1 - they're so beautiful

user2 - idk if i wanna be you or be with you

max_baledge - MY BEAUTY QUEEN

macie.russ - MAX I LOVE U 

user3 - arthurtv commented?

 ↳ user4- i ship icl

liked by macie.russ

                                                                               ----------

'ok. lyla. act clueless. we have no idea it's arthur.'

'okay i got you girl don't worry.'

george hears a knock at the door over the faint music and chatter. the guests that actually showed up on time were mostly sat on the couch, other than the older arthur, who was in the kitchen making himself a drink.

as he approaches the door, he walks past the kitchen, signalling arthur to stay in there. stupefied as to what georges plans were, he hesitantly agreed, however quickly realising as he heard a very familiar 'hi georgie!' as soon as the door was opened.

'hello, mackenzie. you're late.'

before macie can even reply, lyla quickly jumps to her defense, despite george's obviously sarcastic tone. 'you're lucky we're even here, we only came for a-' macie slapped her hand over lylas mouth, slightly cupping it so she didn't genuinely just bitch slap her. so much for clueless.

'okayy! um, i'm gonna go show myself to the kitchen and make an extremely strong purple rain, gonna need it making you two be in the same room all night.'

'im coming with you,' lyla says before george holds her back by her wrist gently.

                                                                                             ---

'what the fuck are you doing?' she says with a genuine look of resentment appearing on her face.

'look, lyla, please stay in here for abit, arthurs in the kitchen and i really think those two should catch up for abit.'

'hm, okay. also, you're lucky i've predrank, cause i would've fully bitch slapped you for grabbing me like that if i was sober,' she slightly laughs. was that, a laugh? from the one girl who george thought hated her the most?

'sorry,' he says slightly smiling, 'just wanted to give them alone time. look, lyla, i know you hate me, and this might be the drinks speaking, but you're really pretty.'

'thanks. you're lucky i've talked to macie about everything today, or I would've told you to fuck off to your sad little corner for saying that to me,' the truth about lyla is, she puts up a tough act to every man she comes across, but really she's soft. she knows she could argue with them all for days on end, she's not scared of them, more like just a sucker for a looker who knows how to compliment and treat a girl right.

and she might have just realised, that man may be george clarke.

                                                                                        --

as she walked into the kitchen whilst scrolling through her instagram comments, she bumped into something, causing her to tilt her neck up, seeing a man in a black shirt, with one of those classic steel chains, around 5'11, with fluffy brown hair, big, brown eyes and a couple faint freckles. 

'hi macie.'

--

genuinely everyone go try a purple rain it's the best drink youll ever try I guarantee you