Chapter 1 - The Start of Something New

Sirilak Kwong, Ling Ling Kwong, was going to audition for an up and coming main lead role in a Channel 3 series. She wanted to challenge herself as this was Channel 3's first sapphic series, she found it interesting to explore love from another perspective and she found the characters really interesting. 

As she made her way into the audition room, she was nervous about the audition and hoped to get the part. When she stepped into the audition room, she greeted Director Nay and P'Dew Pinkamol warmly to leave a good first impression on her potential future bosses. 

Director Nay and P'Dew Pinkamol smiled widely as their first impression was that she was undeniably gorgeous and had a beauty mark on her left cheek, she was prim and cute as well. They greeted her back and sat down as they get ready to begin the audition. Director Nay gave a soft smile and said to Ling Ling Kwong, "Whenever you are ready, you can start." 

Ling Ling Kwong started to act and casted for the role of Earn Sanithada first. Her acting and expression was spot on, but Director Nay felt that was something was missing and that it did not feel right. 

After Ling Ling Kwong was done with the first part of her audition, Director Nay requested her to try to act out the lines for the role of Dr. Fahlada instead. Ling Ling Kwong was not taken aback, as she had practiced and has years of acting experience. 

Once she start, Director Nay and Dew Pinkamol looked at each other with approval, they had found their Dr. Fahlada. She was playing the role of Dr. Fahlada very passionately with just merely reading the scirpt and no workshops, and she nailed it perfectly. 

Everything was just falling into place as Director Nay watched her audition, Director nay knew immediately that Ling Ling Sirilak Kwong was going to play Dr. Fahlada in The Secret Of Us series. With Director Nay's first casted main lead character, she knew she was one step closer in creating a hit live-action series called The Secret Of Us  from the hit novel The Secret Of Us. 

--Couple Of Days Later--

Director Nay and P'Dew was still in search for an actress to play Earn Sanithada, the lover and ex-lover of Dr. Fahlada. The audition for the role of Earn was still ongoing, and Director Nay was still unable to find the 'perfect' Earn. 

Knock, knock.

"Please come in." , Director Nay said to whoever was behind the door. A girl in a university school uniform stepped in, she was tall, cute and had a bubbly personality that was saw very charming. She greeted Director Nay and P'Dew, and introduced herself, "I am Orm Kornnaphat, and I will be auditioning for the role of Earn Sanithada." 

Director Nay and P'Dew straightened their backs as they had hopes of finding their 'Earn'.

The scene was described as 'wait for your lover to come home to wish you happy birthday but your lover is late.', and Orm started to immerse herself into the role. She sat on the couch, and started to untuck her school uniform, as she had just came from her university and had no time to change. She started to have a pouty look on her face, and Director Nay was intrigued as Orm was perfectly portraying the characteristics of Earn Sanithada. 

Director Nay had an epiphany, Orm's mannerisms showed that 'Earn' had a presence, comfort and everything. When the stand-in for Dr. Fahlada came in, she was able to show her cheerfulness and bubbly side which was when it clicked for Director Nay.

She has finally found her two main leads and hope to start filming the series pretty soon