Chapter 2 - Second Casting

Both Ling Ling Kwong and Orm Kornnaphat had been casted for the main lead roles, with Ling Ling Kwong playing the role of Dr. Fahlada and Orm Kornnaphat playing the role of Earn Sanithada.

The both of them had been called back for the second casting by Director Nay to test their chemistry. Director Nay gave both of them a scene prompt to act out, and there was no script so they had to improvise amongst themselves. This will test their chemistry and test whether they are able to interact with each other well

The scene prompt was, 'Earn's Birthday, Dr. Fahlada gave Earn a gift.' , and Director Nay shouted, "Action!"

--Ling Ling's POV--

Ling delivered her line as 'Dr. Fahlada', saying happy birthday, comforting and babying 'Earn'. Ling started to pat N'Orm on the head, and improvised a light kiss on the forehead as they had to act like lovers. 

Ling could see N'Orm face turning red, and N'Orm would always return with the cutest smile which in turn would make Ling blush too 

Ling held N'Orm hand as they sat on the stairs of the tiny platform in the room, Ling then softly whispered and asked N'Orm, "Can I kiss you?" 

N'Orm cheeks turned red and shyly nodded her head. Ling slowly brought her face closer to N'Orm, they both closed their eyes as they both stopped breathing when their lips grazed each other's. Their lips slowly but surely pressed against each other, as they interlocked their hands together and placed their interlocked hands on Ling's thigh. 

As they part their lips away from each other, Director Nay was smiling from ear to ear, she then started giving stage directions for the camera to record them, "Gently let your forehead touch each other."

Ling and N'Orm followed Director Nay's instructions and did exactly that. Director Nay added on, "Slowly, Beautiful. Beautiful.". Those were the only words Director Nay could say right now as their chemistry was incredible.

Ling casted with several people before N'Orm but she knew that N'Orm definitely stood out from the rest. While they were playing scenes together in their respective roles, she felt that there was chemistry building between her and N'Orm. 

Ling and N'Orm were blushing so hard, they both broke out in sweat. And Ling felt really hot in the room. Ling knew that her body was having a reaction to the kiss and hugging, her body was heating up so much despite feeling cold earlier. 

She was glad that when she felt really strongly that her character should play out with them embracing each other and kissing. She wanted to do it and Orm responded well to it. With N'Orm, she did not had to work too hard for their chemistry to be there, there was just an immediate spark and it was good, really good. 

When Orm/Earn smiled brightly, Ling/Dr. Fahlada's world had brightened and became beautiful

--Orm's POV--

SUAY MAK KHA

Orm impression of P'Ling was that she is such a beautiful women and she looks like she was created from AI, as if she is an AI goddess. 

But here she is, working with P'Ling for the first in a sapphic series, even though they both joined the company in 2019 at the same time when Orm was just 17 and P'Ling was 24. And Orm's first impression of P'Ling five years ago was that she was really quiet and she does not seem like someone who talks a lot. But now, Orm can view P'Ling in a different limelight and get closer to her. 

P'Ling politely asked Orm in a soft voice, "If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me. I won't push you too hard okay?"

P'Ling gave Orm such a warm smile after politely asking her for permission, it made Orm blush 

When Director Nay said, "Action!", they both embodied their roles and P'Ling started improvising lines. 

P'Ling placed her hands on Orm's waist, and delivered their lines effortlessly as if they just have instant chemistry with one another, they were bouncing lines off of one another

P'Ling held Orm's hand as they sat on the stairs of the tiny platform in the room, Ling then softly whispered and asked N'Orm, "Can I kiss you?" 

Orm felt her face cheeks heat up, as she looked away shyly for a moment before locking eyes with P'Ling once more. All Orm could think about was how her first kiss will be with P'Ling, in front of everybody in the room, she cannot help but feel embarassed.

As Orm stared into P'Ling eyes, all her worries and embarrassment washed away, she just needed to let P'Ling guide her into the kiss. P'Ling drew her face closer, Orm did the same and they both closed the eyes. Their lips slowly but surely pressed against each other, as Orm reached out for P'Ling's hand to interlocked their hands together and placed their interlocked hands on Ling's thigh. Orm tightened her grip on P'Ling hand as she reciprocated the kiss because she wanted to ground herself, and wanted to made sure that the kiss was real.

With Director Nay's instructions, P'Ling and Orm followed it flawlessly. Orm felt that when she is with P'Ling, she could do anything comfortably because it is P'Ling and no one else. P'Ling made her feel comfortable enough to reciprocate the hugs, kisses and the gentle touching of foreheads. 

After that day, Orm was really excited to work with P'Ling and wanted to see how far their chemistry can go.