Chapter 7 - Practice

*Lor Len/ L̂x lèn  ล้อเล่น - joking (just kidding)

*aroy/Xr̀xy อร่อยมาก - delicious (aroy mak - very delicious)

NEXT DAY

--Ling Ling Kwong's POV--

Bzzzz  Bzzzz  Bzzzz

Ling's phone alarm rang which woke Ling up from her slumber. She woke up to N'Orm nuzzled up against her neck.

She could feel N'Orm's breath rise and fall. Ling did not flinch; she wanted to switch off the alarm immediately to avoid abruptly waking N'Orm up. Ling lifted her arm that was wrapped around N'Orm's waist and slowly shifted her arm to find her phone to switch off the alarm.

Once Ling switched off her phone's alarm, her arm immediately found it wrapping around N'Orm's waist once more and gave herself 5 more minutes in bed before they both had to wake up to work.

5 minutes had passed, Ling quietly and slowly shifted herself away from N'Orm's embrace. Ling did not want to make any sudden movements to make N'Orm wake up with any discomfort. She stared at N'Orm as she shifted, Ling noticed N'Orm's eyebrows and nose crinkled whenever she moved and how cute N'Orm looked while she was sleeping.

Ling could not resist touching N'Orm because she was too cute to not touch. Ling used her index finger to gently touch N'Orm's nose, and she scrunched her nose at the touch but still did not wake up. Ling wanted to laugh but held her laughter back. Ling did not want to wake this adorable girl laying on her bed up but she knew she had to.

Ling said in soft and cute voice, "Wakie, Wakie~ N'Orm."

N'Orm groaned softly, implying she did not want to wake up and she turned the other side to avoid Ling. LIng got off the bed to walk to the other side, she knelt down and rested her head on top of her hands to look at N'Orm.

N'Orm sneakily opened one eye to see whether Ling was still around and she locked eyes with Ling who was staring right at her, Ling gave her a warm smile when they locked eyes. N'Orm got shy and used the blanket to cover her face.

Ling pulled the blanket away from N'Orm face and said, "Wakie, wakie~ N'Orm."

N'Orm smiled and said in a groggy voice, "Good morning Ling Ling Kwongg."

Ling could just melt then and there with the way N'Orm was talking. Ling lifted her hand to pat N'Orm's head and said, "Do you know what time your mum is coming to pick you up?"

N'Orm stared straight into Ling's eyes, all Ling could focus on were her pretty amber eyes and how she could get lost in them.

N'Orm replied in a sulky voice, "Ling Ling Kwong doesn't want me in the house. "

N'Orm crossed her arms and pouted at Ling. Ling quickly shook her head with a smile plastered on her face, squeezing N'Orm cheek softly and she sulked.

N'Orm laughed and added on, "LOR LEN LOR LEN. Mae told me yesterday she was going to pick me up in the afternoon."

Ling nodded her head and replied, "You can go freshen up while i go cook breakfast for us okay?"

N'Orm smiled brightly and said, "Okay, Ling Ling Kwonggg."

--Orm's POV--

P'Ling went out of the room to go cook and Orm was getting butterflies in her stomach.