Chapter 4 - Dinner Date

*Mæ̀ แม่ - Mother

A few hours passed, and the sky was getting dark as the table read ended. Everybody was slowly getting tired and it was time to go home.

Director Nay said, "Great work today, we will end today's table read session and continue over the next few days before we can officially start filming."

Everybody thanked Director Nay, P'Dew first before thanking each other for their hard work today.

--Orm's POV--

As Orm placed her palms together to thank P'Ling with a slight bow, P'Ling patted her head as if to tell her, 'Good Job'.

Orm lifted her head to look at P'Ling and flashed a bright grin at her to say thank you once more, P'Ling's little actions always made her feel happier and relieved. But she was unsure why P'Ling's actions affected her so much.

As Orm waved goodbye to P'Ling, she walked over to Mae Koy, and Mae Koy was smiling from ear to ear. Orm procceded to give her mum a weirded-out look as she thought about how her mum was smiling so creepily. Orm shook her head at her mum and asked her to stop smiling weirdly, Mae Koy just giggled as they continued to wave and said goodbye to everybody before leaving.

Once they were in the car, Mae Koy said to Orm, "You and P'Ling today were so cute and the chemistry was really good, this is defintely gonna be a hit series luuk~".

Orm sheepishly replied, "Maeeee*, we haven't started filming, don't get ahead of yourself."

Mae Koy laughed and said, "Okok, I will stop talking okay? But I really think you and Ling have great chemistry, despite meeting her in 2019 and had never worked on a project, you guys were amazing."

Orm replied, "You should say that to P'Ling too, thanks to her, I feel very comfortable and her acting is phenomenal too."

Mae Koy nodded her head and said, "I will, I will."

On the drive home, Orm was constantly replaying the scene where 'Dr. Fahlada' was kneeling down in front of her to ask her to date her. It was all Orm could think about and it did not fail to make her face blush again.

[11pm]

Orm was laying on her stomach in bed and playing games on her phone. While she was playing games, she oddly felt sad that the table reading session went by so quickly and had to say goodbye to P'Ling, even though they were going to see each other for the next few days to continue the table reading sessions. She just never wanted it to end, she wants more time.

Orm thought to herself, 'Should I ask P'Ling to have dinner together tomorrow after work? I mean it will be good to know her better so that our acting can come off more naturally during filming, and I get to spend more time with her too.'

The idea of spending more time with P'Ling made Orm kick her feet and switched to LINE to text P'Ling.

Orm: P'Linggggggg, are you free for dinner after work tomorrow?

Orm quickly switched off her phone because she was scared P'Ling might not reply or reject her.