Chapter 5 (Part II)

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since I became Hephaestus and within that time, I understood how important his role is. He is the ONLY blacksmith who provides armoury and weaponry in Olympus. No one can forge better than him or should I say, me?

There weren't many requests after my servitude was no longer needed. Only regulars, those who appreciate my hard work. Can't say the same for others like Ares who bragged a lot about how great they were... *chuckles* Do you know what I did? I charged them with fees in return for creating or repairing their items. If not, "persuade" them to pay an EXAGGERATED amount higher than the normal price...

Hephaestus (PJO): Why didn't I think of that before? *notices the others staring at him* What? The world is changing... *rolls his eyes* I have to work my ass off just to fend for myself because of my ugly appearance.

Kurome: Not to complain or anything, but you look normal by human standards.

Seryu: *points at the Ares'* If not, more dashing than those brutes over there.

Ares (FS): ...I have to agree on that.

Ares (PJO): SERIOUSLY!?

Though I noticed something strange lately. Aphrodite's condition. It's gotten worse every single day after the divorce. She seemed out of place, her once shamelessly beautiful and lustful self became more lifeless and dull, not trying to give herself out like she usually does or seeing anyone else, not even Ares surprisingly.

Her expression unexpectedly brightened the moment she saw me or our eyes met, but quickly gloomed seemingly upset, depressed and jealous by the sight of the company I had, especially if they were women. I swore I saw the yandere-ish look she gave those girls which reminded me a lot of Roa...

Goa (ONK): Wait wha-

Anyway, I'm currently repairing Darklops Zero with the help of my personal AI, Ark. How did I get him online from the world I originally resided, across the multiverse to this one? Well, thanked Mechazamu for making it happen since he gathered some useful technologies he "found" along his journey.

Billy (ZZZ): That doesn't sound good.

Nicole: *rolls his eyes* How could you tell?

Y/N: Hmm?

A powerful thunderstruck can be heard throughout Olympus, signalling that there will be another meeting between the Olympians at the hall similar to an Ultra Sign but more "intimating" and dramatic.

Zeus (PJO & ROR): WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

Europa: *snaps her fingers* Point taken.

Zeus (FS): Was I really that annoying?

Mechazamu: What's the occasion?

Y/N: *shrugs* Don't know. But something tells me that it isn't good...

Mechazamu: *sighs* Well, you better get going.

I nod in response before taking my leave, not after glancing at the almost-repaired Darklops.