Part 2

Abbie's POV

"Finally!" I screamed as I unlocked the door with my bobby pin and the first thing I did was run to Nick. I ran up the huge hallway and heisted but I twisted the handle and flung the door wide open, instantly feeling hurt when I saw some guy blowing Nick off. I stood there for a few seconds, trying to figure out what I was looking at. I shook my head and ran off back down the hall, hearing Nick run after me, calling my name, I pushed myself harder, running faster and just managed to reach my room and close my door just before Nick reached me. I crawled onto my bed and began to sob. 'Why didn't he tell me, he was gay?! He led me on all those years...Why does my life have to be so difficult?!' I laid on my bed and cried, waiting for Nick to stop knocking on my door and calling for me, but he never did. "Abbie, I'm not leaving until you come out and let me explain." Nick said to me in a firm voice and I knew he wasn't kidding. "No. You will be there until the day you die. I am not looking at you again!" I yelled at him then walked over to the wardrobe and opened it, to see the whole space taken up by dark coloured clothes, boots, necklaces and makeup. I walked into the ensuite turning on the sliver taps of the pearly white bath. I poured some scented oil and salts into the bath and waited for it to fill. I stripped down and sunk into the steaming water, I sighed and closed my eyes, not really noticing how tired I was until I did. I woke form a nightmare and screamed, water rushed my throat and I sat up coughing.

Nick's POV

I heard Abbie scream and that was my last bit of patience gone, I run back up the hall, then sprinted to the door, slamming my body against the weak wood,instantly feeling pain crunch through my left shoulder as I hit the ground. I laid there for a bit, trying to shake off my dizziness then stood, hearing bits of wood tumble off my body onto the floor. "Abbie!" I yelled at her empty room,then heard water splashing onto tiled floor. I ran into the bathroom, to see Abbie coughing and trying to figure out where she was. She looked over at me and she blushed like crazy, sinking back into the bubbles that topped the bath up. I realised that she was naked and  I swear my face reddened to the colour of a ripe tomato. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry I shouldn't have walked in, but you were screaming and coughing so I had to see what was wrong." 

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, BUT HERE I'VE ADDED THE ENDING ON TO THIS CHAPTER!!!

Nick's POV

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry I shouldn't have walked in, but you were screaming and coughing so I had to see what was wrong." I walked out of the bathroom quickly and sat down on her bed, waiting for her to get out of the bath. It was then I realised I had blood trickling down my arm from my left shoulder. Abbie walked out, a white fluffy towel wrapped around her body. She looked over at me and quickly walked to her wardrobe pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans, a white shirt and a black leather jacket, with that she walked off into her bathroom again. "Abbie, what you saw before-..." I began but Abbie butted in "I don't care what you thought I saw, you should have told me you were gay!" I felt my chest hurt. "I am not gay!" I yelled back at her. Abbie walked out fully dressed with a glare in her eyes. 'I hate it when you don't believe me!' I screamed at her in my head. She looked over at me and sighed, "Are you sure you're not gay? You seemed to be enjoying that little bj that dude was giving you." My face flushed a bright red. "N...No I didn't. Cole wasn't gay the last time I saw him. Well at least I didn't think he was." Abbie scoffed at my words and rolled her eyes. I looked up at her and stood up walked over to her. "Abbie. I am not gay! I had no way to get away from Cole! I was trying to Abbie I swear!" I screamed at her. She backed away slightly.

Abbie's POV

I backed away slightly as he screamed at me. "Fine, Fine I believe you!" I pushed him away "Just stay away from me okay? It hurt to see you with that guy!" I yelled at him. Nick shook his head at me with a small smile on his face, he walked up to me and pulled me into a warm hug. My bad feelings against him instantly melted away. "I'm sorry about all of this Abbie. I really am." He whispered to me, his hot breath tickling my cheek. I sighed and gently leaned my head against his chest and held him against me. "Are you okay?" I asked when I noticed his shoulder and backed away slightly. "Yea, I'm fine. I'll just need to clean it up a little." I walked over to my bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit, walking back out to see Nick sorting out my wardrobe. I walked back over to him and placed the first aid kit down on the bed and started to go through the kits contents, looking for the disinfectant and a bandage. Once I found them, I walked over to him and placed the disinfected pad over the cut and he winced loudly. "Oh shush, you're such a baby." I laughed and pulled the sleeve down more so I could wipe the blood up. Then Cole walked through the door frame, the wood crunching under his weight. "What do you want?!" I growled at him and finished putting the bandage around Nicks shoulder. "I was just coming in to check on my boyfriend, that's all. Thank you for looking after him, but he's mine now." Cole grabbed Nicks hand and kissed his cheek. "Don't touch him." I yelled at Cole and grabbed the knife from my hip and put it just on the right angle for it to catch the sun and blind Cole slightly from the glare. "Fine, you little rat! But I will take him away from you, he won't be able to ignore me forever." Cole smirked and pulled Nick into a kiss that lasted too long. I walked up and showed Cole my knife again, he backed away and left the room. "What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened?!" Nick yelled in between breaths. I shook my head. "Just a child playing in the wrong playground." I mumbled as I looked towards the door. Nick turned to me and placed his hands on my shoulders and looked down at me. "Abbie. I will never be with Cole. I told you that not even ten minutes ago." I sighed and looked down. "I know, but I still have a bad feeling about you being with him." Nick smiled at me then grabbed my bag form under my bed and shoved all my clothes and shoes into it then zipped it up then grabbed my hand and flung the bag over his shoulder, walking down the hall and into his room.

Nicks POV

I dumped Abbie's bag down on a bed in one of the spare rooms and went down to the kitchen. "Hey!? Are you hungry?!" I asked Abbie and she laughed from behind me and nodded. "Yes please." "What do you want? I literally have everything in this room. Mum and dad stuffed this place full." I laughed and walked over to the cupboard where Abbie was standing and placed my hands softly on her shoulders. She turned around and looked up at me. "You're not thinking of staying here are you?" She asked in a small voice. I shrugged and looked around. "We have everything we need here, food, water, clothes, hot water, beds..." I mumbled and Abbie walked away. "I can't believe you. You're thinking of staying here! Look what they did to be!" She screamed and tugged off her jacket and lifted her shirt, reviling her whole torso covered in bandages and bruises. I looked down and bite my lip. "I'm sorry. I just...it feel nice to be back home again." She looked up at me and walked away. Closing her door with a loud slam. I sighed and put my hands on the table, trying to calm down and not go to find my mother and rip her tiny head off her body. I looked up and saw my father standing there. He smiled at me and walked towards me. I backed away and my hips hit the marble bench top. "Nicholas, I need a word." Father said to me. I looked back and saw the knife block just within my reach. I went to reach for the knife but then heard my dad choke down a sob, I looked back at him and he had his head towards the ground and his shoulders were shaking. "I want my little boy back, I want the little boy that liked to be around his parents. Ever since that girl came along, you ran, you forgot about us..." he sobbed softly and I feel a small amount of guilt wrap around my heart. "Dad, I'm sorry I left, but I'm staying here." He looked up at me and smiled. "You mean forever?" I nodded and he ran to me and hugged me. "Thank you Nick, thank you. Your mother is going to be so happy!" I felt a wave of safety as I wrapped my arms around him. "You're going to need a new room. This room is a little too small for a future king."

Vb