But I love you.

''Yeah enjoy your coffee'' Siobhan turned round, rolling her eyes slightly. Vivian took notice of this and stepped forward, her voice calm but firm. ''If you have something to say Siobhan say it.''

''No no, I just didn't think Sara was your type that's all.'' Ah. Siobhan was jealous because she assumed Vivian and Sara were going on a date. ''For your information, me and Sara are actually just friends. She seemed nice and we got talking.'' Siobhan looked visibly relieved hearing this, but Vivian carried on.

''Even if I was dating her though, why would it matter? Siobhan YOU'RE the one engaged, I'm single. She's single. I can't just be here when you want me.'' Siobhan tensed at this, and replied defensively. ''I don't think of you like that! It's just complicated'' Vivian just sighed, slowly making her way towards the door.

''I have a kid, and a life of my own. If you want to stay with Mr possessive be my guest, but I'm not being your side piece.'' Siobhan looked as if she were about to cry. Any fight left in her had gone, and was replaced by a sad, mellow version of her. ''But I love you.''

Vivian turned round, clearly vexxed. ''No you don't get to do that! You don't get to tell me you love me while you're with him.'' Tears were now streaming down the raven haired woman's face, and any calmness she had gathered beforehand had gone. Siobhan was also crying, but her tears were silent and sombre. ''I'm sorry.''

''You don't have to be sorry, you just need to realise what you actually want.'' Siobhan and Vivian locked eyes for a moment, the blonde used this moment to speak out the truth she had been internalising for a while. ''I want you.''

''Will you leave him?'' Vivian knew the answer to this before she asked. Siobhan broke their mutual gaze and planted her eyes firmly on the floor. ''You know I can't do that...''

Vivian turned for the door again, pausing just before she reached the outside. She didn't want to argue anymore with Siobhan and truthfully, this whole situation was breaking her. Vivian was also thinking of Siobhan in this decision, if Roger ever found out about their emotional affair he would be beyond angry, and Vivian had no idea what the man was actually capable of. Siobhan was a very closed book in that aspect.

''Whatever you're doing, I hope you're making the right choice bon bon.'' with that she left Siobhan with her own thoughts. Deep down, Siobhan knew Vivian was right, and that the way she was treating her was wrong. But Siobhan was trapped in the idea that she was not strong enough to leave this relationship, and that it was simply what she deserved.

For a stupid, reckless moment, Siobhan thought she could deserve someone like Vivian. Vivian was really a star in her dull sky, a last ray of hope in her darkness. Now she's ruined it, and it was stupid to think she'd ever be good enough for someone like Viv. She wasn't angry at or about Sara, not really, she was mad at herself and the false sense of normality she briefly created in her head.

The only person who could help Siobhan was herself. And right now, she has betrayed her.