he don't know what hit him.

"hello?" Robert immediately grabs autumn by the neck and pushes her to a nearby wall "what are you doing?! you bastard!" Robert only pressed her more against the wall "I'm marjories boyfriend...I know what you two have been saying..." autumn scoffed and rolled her eyes "yeah that's bc her own boyfriend can't protect her, and now I can certainly see why" Roberts eyes widened "excuse me?!" autumn just smirked then grabbed him by the arms and pushed him off her she threw him on the floor next to the wall "so I'm guessing your not good enough for Marjorie hm?" he kicked her in the face but she didn't care, she walked into the kitchen getting an empty wine bottle and smashing it on the wall and walking up to him and putting half of the bottle against his head "tell me! are you good to Marjorie!?" he nodded she didn't believe him she started pressing the bottle against his head blood starting to spill "I don't believe your lies" she threw the bottle across the room and sat above him and started to strangle him "tell me the truth!!! Or I'll strangle you right here!" suddenly Marjorie ran into the house "autumn, stop it your going to kill him!" autumn looked at Marjorie then back at him "that's what I want." Autumn pressed her fingers into his neck wrapping her hands around his neck she pressed more and more...until he went unconscious....autumn killed him.

(that last bit was a bit dramatic but idc! autumn killed him good for her kinda definitely lost motivation at the end but yk!)