the begining of marjumn

Marjorie stood there in complete shock "autumn...y-" autumn turned to look at Marjorie and walked over to her, Marjorie stepped back away from autumn "Marjorie, you need to help me hide the body, now" marjorie shaked her head and stepped backwards again, autumn grabbed her by the wrist "please" autumn held Marjorie still "Marjorie." autumn raised her eyebrow at Marjorie while she watched her think "f-fine...if we get caught it's on you." Autumn nodded her head "okay" autumn and Marjorie walk over to the body Marjorie is still in complete shock by whats happened in such short time, Marjorie continued to help autumn take the body out of the house and cleaned up what was necessary to be cleaned, after a while autumm walked back into the room with dirt on her clothes, marjorie looked up and saw her "well?" autumn walks over "he's dumped into the river, no trace of blood of course since it was not a messy death" Marjorie looked at autumn like she was crazy, how could she be so calm?? she just killed a person for god sake! Autumn notices this and her gaze softens "Marj, there's nothing to worry about, he's gone nothing will happen" Marjorie slowly nodded then she watches autumn sit down next to her, autumn got dangerously close to autumn which was not very on brand for autumn "what are you doing?" Autumn smirks "what I've wanted to do for a long time." autumn goes into kiss Marjorie, at first Marjorie was shocked how autumn is so forward with this but then quickly returns the kiss, they shared their kiss for a while until they lost their breath so they pull away, autumn smiles at Marjorie but it was more of a grin than a smile which wasn't surprising, Marjorie smiled back "I liked that." Marjorie said as she leaned into autumn.

(This was super boring I haven't updated it in ages so I apologise for that I will try get the next part to be longer just wasn't really feeling motivated-- on another note I might start a wenclair fanfic NO SMUT cuz I cba but what do you think??)