marjumn part 1

(in this story wintumn are not married and marjoreece are not together!!)

this one parent always had a thing for flirting with Marjorie he would always do it after dropping his little one, it was a Monday morning the parent had just dropped off his little one and he made his way to the office "hello Marjorie, you looking good todayyy" autumn scowled at that, "hello David, you're here...again..." autumn rolled her eyes but still typing on her computer "yep! so Marjorie I was wondering it you wanted to go out for dinner later eh?" the dad smirked "right David i-" Marjorie was cut off by autumn "David, Marjorie has made it quite clear she is not interested so stop coming in this office every single day, just stop trying it's weird and creepy okay? just grow up." Autumn spoke in her normal cold dementor, all of the parents were scared of autumn so this one just immediately rushed out, Marjorie looked at autumn smiling "thanks for sticking up for me." autumn Hums and nods "don't get used to it."

hours later...
it was now lunch time and Marjories boyfriend had come to pick her up for lunch, Marjorie stands up and gets her bag "alright thats me off autumn!" autumn frowns "where are you doing?" Autumn's tone had started softening with Marjorie, she noticed but didn't take much thought into it "I'm going to lunch with my boyfriend" "you're boyfriend?" Marjorie nodded "alright then, have fun" autumn turned back to her computer putting her cold dementor back on.

the next day..Tuesday morning

"Ello Marjorie, you looking fit today!" autumn rolled her eyes and scoffs, marjorie and autumn both made eye contact they both nodded at each almost confirming something, last night autumn and Marjorie texted each other saying they should pretend to be dating to get the creepy dad away, and for the laughs "look David, I'm taken im sorry!"
"Oh well, I have so much more to offer, so who's the lucky guy" autumn turned to look at the parent "its me" autumn looked at him with a cold glare "oh? errr okay..." he walks out, autumn smirks and she goes back to her work however autumn did get a little flustered when she claimed herself as Marjories girlfriend

it was now the end of the day and Marjories boyfriend came to pick her up, when Marjorie got to the car park, her boyfriend Robert looked furious "everything alright my-" Marjorie was cut off "get in! now!" Marjorie was startled but got in the car he sped off and was speeding over the limit he had his hand possessively on marjories thigh "i heard from my friend that you and your little friend said you were "dating" hm?" Marjorie gasps "oh! thats bc he keeps flirting with me and-" he cuts Marjorie off, he points his finger at her and screams "I DO NOT CARE I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND!! YOU ARE NO LONGER TO SPEAK TO AUTUMN!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" Marjorie jumped at his screaming but nodded, they eventually got home and Robert threw Marjorie on the sofa she was shaking "where does this autumn girl live hm?" Marjorie was stuttering and shaking she's never seen him act like this before "10 minutes away from here, Bristol road..." Robert nodded "give me your phone" he snatches her phone and deletes all her socials so she only has messages, he throws her back her phone "you are not to talk to autumn, not to look at her, don't think about her, if you do I will hurt you both" Marjorie nodded in response "good, now get in the car we are paying your 'friend' a visit" marjories eyes widen "no, please dont hurt her" robert shakes his head "GET IN THE FUCKING CAR YOU BITCH" marjorie jumps up and rushes to the car, soon after they arrived at autumns house, marjorie was forced to stay in the car and watch, robert marches to autumns front door and he knocks, autumn was inside reading a book on her sofa when she heard a knock she got up and answered the door "hello?"