× Chapter 10 ×

Seek woke up not a long time later. He was fragile, thing that Glitch noticed.

G: "Ah. He woke up...he's fragile. I gave him too much sedatives."

Seek looked around, confused. He didn't know what happened, or where he was.

S: "Ugh...what happened?"

G: "well...uh-"

D: "you fell unconscious."

E: "wait wha-"

A: "Ah yes...yes."

Seek looked everyone and spoke slowly.

S: "Alright well...why am I tied up?"

D: "you had...an anger attack"

S:"how would that lead me to fall unconscious?"

D: "it was a strong anger attack..."

S: "...now I'm calm. Can you untie me now?"

Glitch seemed to believe that Seek was back. He stepped closer and put his hands on one of Seek's straps.

G: "Yeah sure."

Seek gave Glitch his wrist, to untie him, but as Glitch was about to do it, Rish stopped him.

R: "uhm, now we can't."

G/S: "why?"

Dupe took Glitch away from Seek.

A: "do you think it's a good idea?"

G: "I...don't see the problem."

E: "we can't know. It could be actually him, or he is still possessed. Which I'm sure he is."

G: "how can you know?"

Eyes, Dupe, Rush and Ambush stopped, looking at Glitch.

G: "listen, just don't know anything about demons or possession. But, still, Seek looks fine to me."

A: "you have a lot to learn."

S: "Hey! I'm still here!"

Seek screamed from the other side of the infirmary.
Glitch looked at Seek, and...he changed his mind. He seemed impatient. However, even though the normal Seek was really impatient, he noticed that 'Seek' was...weird? He didn't know too, maybe the four demons knew. No, THEY KNEW that the entity on the bed wasn't Seek. He didn't want to complain anymore.

G: "No. We can't free you"

S: "...what?"

D: "its...Good for you to stay there..."

S: "BUT IM FINE!"

A: "bullshit!"

S: "YOU WILL REGRET NOT OBEYING ME! YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM"

Seek was starting to lose control again. His voice got deeper again, as his eye changed color, from black pitch to yellow. He got so angry the straps started to break, and he was slowly freeing himself.

A: "The straps!"

They all rushed to grab Seek. Dupe had the firmest grip, as Glitch took another sedatives and Ambush and Rush took him by the legs, using their smokes they had as auras. While Eyes...it couldn't do much.

Glitch managed to sedate Seek once again. Everything seemed a loop. Sedate, wake up, lose control, sedate, etc...

They needed a way to cure Seek, and soon.

As they were bringing him far away from the bed he was on, Rush noticed something.

R: "what the hell?"

E: "what is it?"

R: "behind Seek's neck. Look, there is a cross."

A: "a cross...I don't remember seeing one behind people's neck..."

D: "looks like the demon that wants to possess Seek...knows how to be recognised."

Behind Seek's neck was, indeed, a cross. But it was white, and engraved jn his body. It was weird that his body didn't cover it up, as he drips ink constantly.

When they reached the new room, they put new straps on his wrists. As they did, Seek woke up again. Glitch didn't give him a lot of sedatives, but enough to weak him and drag him somewhere else.

G: "here. I'm going to check on Figure. You stay here."

S: "Figure...? Figure? I want to see him."

Seek's sentence caught everyone off guard. Him, see Figure?

E: "Never."

S: "what...? But why? He is my best friend...I never left him alone..."

R: "crybaby..."

Seek changed his tone again. From being calm, angered, and now dramatic. Now, it was hard to predict what he will do.

E: "its...not like we don't want you to see him...but, it's good for you now to stay here. And still."

S: "wh...did something happened?"

R: "Yeah...someone hurt him..."

Rush murmured. He seemed annoyed by Seek's behavior.

S: "I...I beg you...just 1 minute, alright...?"

The 4 looked each other. Maybe Seek was back at his senses. Demons tended to free the person's body temporarily...if they wanted, they needed to be fast.

They unstrapped him and let him to Figure's bed. Seek ran to see him, and immediately sat next to him.

G: "what did you do?!"

A: "a minute..."

S: "oh...Figure...who did this to you?..."

Seek stood silent a moment.

S: "will he recover?"

G: "...yes...yes...that what i hope..."

S: "...will it be a problem for you to be killed? You already are weak..."

Seek was about to hurt Figure again after whispering to him, when the entities caught him again.

G: "you shouldnt have done that!"

D: "We know!"

S: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. POOR, POOR FIGURE. HOW WILL HE REACT KNOWING THAT HIS LITTLE FRIEND HURT HIM? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

This time, Glitch had enough. He stopped a foot on Seek's stomach. 'Seek' growled in pain.

G: "I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! IM TIRED TO BE FOOLED BY A FUCKING DEMON WHO MAKES FUN OF US! YOU HURT FIGURE, ALMOST KILLING HIM. YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE PURE SHIT."

Seek only laughed more, amused to what Glitch said.

G :"YOU EVEN LAUGH. IM SO TIRED OF YOU..."

D: "Glitch stop!"

Seek stopped laughing.

S: "why did you stop? This drama was so entertaining."

A: "shut the fuck up. *sigh* stay with Figure, we will deal with Seek."

Glitch nodded and walked away, as the 4 teleported away, along with Seek.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WORDS: 934