Chapter 54

"Hi my loves!!! And happy birthday boyfie", you blew a kiss. "Did you enjoy the events Sejinssi and I planned for you guys? I so wish I could be a part of this. And yes, don't curse me, this is the last activity I promise!", you chuckled on the screen, giving a pause for them to react because you knew them so well now.

Joonie was so touched and mesmerized that he didn't blink, others watched with a smile on their faces. "Birthday is incomplete without a present right? The present is placed somewhere around and I want you'll to find it. Let's play treasure hunt. You need to look for the frames related to Joonie's songs and find the clue behind it. It's pretty simple. Do let me know how you like the present later. Run!!!", with that your recorded video message ends.

The boys look at each other and nod. "Let's collect all the frames and bring them here, we can then crack the clues together", says the leader. They all run in different directions looking for clues.

Jin picks a bicycle frame off the wall near the main entrance, there was a white note stuck behind, Hobi picks up a frame of a flower shining bright amidst the jungle, Kookie finds a frame of a girl in a bikini holding luxury brands, Jimin finds a caricature of a woman in converse shoes, Suga goes for a frame of the city names in his room, the word SEOUL was the biggest font, V finds one with a little boy staring at the full moon and Joonie goes to the mini library and finds one with a man standing near the ocean, the people around were just shadows. He knew instantly that you would place your favourite song's (Lonely) reference in a place he would look for.

Not knowing exactly how many frames to look for, they bring one each and place it on the table. The seven clues were as below.

First letter of Chandler's father's drag name

First letter of Rachel's daughter's name (2)

Chandler was the definition of? _ARCASM (2)

What is there one of in every corner and two of in every room?

He had crush on Rachel and worked in the coffee house – G_NTHER (2)

Monica's surname starts with?

Joey's surname starts with?

Jimin and Jungkook were perplexed and kept staring at the words as if the answer would pop up. Jin raised his eyebrows, "in what sense is this simple. I don't understand anything".

"Hyung look at these 2 clues it's fill in the blanks, she just wants us to get the letters", analyzed Joonie, Hobi was ready with a pen and a paper.

"We have sarcasm and Gunther so we got S and U. What is (2) now", grumbled Suga immersed in the game. "Repetition!", exclaimed V.

Hobi writes down S S U U on the paper.

"The drag name thing is H, I googled it", Jimin eye-smiled. S S U U H

"Rachel's daughter's name in Emma, write down E Hoba", RM

S S U U H E E

Jin picked up the next one and looked at each corner and rooms puzzled. After a few seconds, Suga screamed on top of his lungs "O O O. I've seen this somewhere it's OO!!!"

The boys were getting excited at this easy game and looked at RM for the next clues since he was the FRIENDS fan.

"Monica Geller and Joey Tribbiani!"

S S U U H E E O G T

"Game of thrones?", V looked up thinking

"I'm getting house from this", said Kookie.

Joonie's eyeballs went back and forth all the letters. "Yes, it's a house, GUEST HOUSE GUEST HOUSE!" he yelled.

Sejin nodded that the answer was right, before that Jimin and Kookie had dashed out to a small house built adjacent to the beach house.

The door was unlocked and they stepped in to the house looking for a present. They quickly scanned through the living room, kitchen and store room, soon the others entered the house. That's when Jimin entered the bedroom and saw the present!!! YOU!!!

He gasped in shock and tried to call others but you shushed him. He understood and stepped away. Slowly few more heads popped up at the door with wide eyes. Then came the tallest head. He froze in his place. You had worn the red saree as promised and the breeze fanned your hair through the window. You looked beautiful, they were in awe with the way you looked and the perfect surprise you had planned for him. They stayed in their places, you saw Joonie's eyes filling up.

"Happy birthday baby!!", you opened your arms for a hug. Coming out of the trance, he rushed to you and hugged you tight, sobbing a little. "I love you, I love you so much!", he wrapped himself around you. Soon the others hugged you too, patting you in the back. Jin waited. Once you were free from them he came up and flicked your forehead.

"Ouch!"

"You fooled me as well, how dare you lie to me?", he pulled you into a bear hug.

"How would it be a surprise then paabo!", you chuckle, not taking your eyes off your man.

"When and how did you manage to do all this?", asked Joonie.

"Ahmm I landed here yesterday, and stayed here. I planned the activities and Sejinssi helped me organise it", you explained. Sejin walked in then.

"What's with Sejinssi! Call me oppa", he came closer to shake your hand, but you wanted to hug him. Seeing the hesitation, he chuckled and hugged you. Though it was the first time meeting him, it seemed like you were very close friends. "Thank you oppa! Without you it would have not been possible", you bow. "Don't thank me, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Once I get a girlfriend, help me plan something for her", he joked.

"Whoaa! You both have cooked up a storm!", exclaims V. "But thanks y/n, not just hyung, you made all of us and our ARMY happy", praised Jimin. "Noona? You've done everything now! What will you do next year?", Kookie pondered.

"That's for next year, we'll see. Shall we go out and party now? I've been in this room the whole day watching you'll have fun. I'm bored", you pout.

Joonie who had been deep in thoughts spoke up, "Wait, if you were here yesterday, how did you video call? It looked like your room."

"She got the clock from her home and I arranged the same curtains", Sejin pointed to the said wall. "You guys have been so thorough", he exclaimed. "Not us, her! She was the mastermind. Why would I do so much for idiots like you!! You don't even get me a birthday cake", he scoffed.

"Oppa don't worry I'll send across cake and gifts, trust me!", you beam.

You'll were going out, Joonie held your hand, "You boys go, I need to talk to y/n a bit."

Immediately the faces lit up with knowing smiles, making you blush. "Don't take too long, there's a cake waiting", called Sejin. "Yes hyung just 5 minutes"

"I was too surprised to say anything, I've now recovered", he took your hands in his, "I loved what you did today, it must have been so annoying to sit here and watch us, I can't believe you could do something like this for me and us. I did feel so special baby, all 8 of us will remember this day, and I'll remember it very dearly. I'm so happy that I have no words to explain", he kissed your hands.

"I'm happier, my mission was successful. All I want for you this year and every year is your happiness. I pray that you spend all your birthdays with laughs and happy tears around people who love you"

With that, he took your face in his palms and kissed you ever so sweetly. 

Author note

It's Kookie's birthday today and Joonie's is not too far. I'm so excited for the coming chapters. Meanwhile, please do vote and comment. I love to hear from my readers. There's a whole cast of a kdrama in the next chapter. Guess who!! Let's start talking. Let me know what you think of the content, the pace, the portrayal of the characters! Am I doing enough justice to your biases? There's no definite blueprint to the story, all I have is a skeleton and I add the details in the flow as I start typing the chapters. Saranghae!!