Chapter 30

Chapter 30 is the outcome of 2 tests conducted on y/n in Chapter 28. Read it once to understand this one better. 

Namjoon's POV

We all gather in Yoongi hyung's studio while he copies the videos into his laptop chronologically.

I was least bothered about the outcome because I trusted my girl. It would be fun to watch hyung fail and finally accept y/n. And to add to that, I could confess my feelings to her. I was actually nervous about that.

"Here. It's setup! Which one do you wanna watch first?", Suga hyung looked at me. I just shrug, "any order will do".

Jimin speaks up, "Let's start from the first one", he says looking suspicious. Suga hyung was about to play the first one, Hobi stops him.

"Hyung wait! Let's each make a vote on the outcome", Hobi chimes smiling.

I raise my hand first. "She'll pass with flying colors!"

V says, "I think she will fail one of them!" "You know my answer", Yoongi hyung says confidently.

"I trust y/n completely", says Jin hyung. "Me too", chimes Jimin. "You don't have to test Noona she will pass this", says JK folding his hands confidently.

All of us look at Hobi for his vote. "I'm not sure I think it's a 50-50", he says. "Yah! Hoba you started this poll so just vote something and losers should treat the winners", I say.

"Okay I vote she'll fail", Hobi decides.

"Yoongi, are you sure you didn't watch any of it?", Jin hyung asks. "Only Jimin knows the outcome of one of them. He spent the night with her", he says.

"WHATT??? HE SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HER? WHEN AND WHY?", I yell at all of them. Jimin gulps in fear. They all look at Suga as it was his plan. "Joonie, calm down! It was just to test her loyalty, you trust her right? Then there's no need to worry. Let's just watch okay?", he tries to calm me down but I throw a dirty glare at Jimin.

If he has crossed his line with my girl, he's gonna pay for it.

"Guys! I know filming someone without consent is an offence. But whatever the outcome is, these videos will be deleted as soon we decide", Yoongi hyung shrugs and hits the play button.

The video starts with V, Yoongi and me checking the camera angles. He fast forwards to the point where y/n enters. "Joonie, did you not see the screen recording?", he pauses and asks. "Yes I did. But it has stopped in a few minutes", I shrug impatiently and resume the video.

I leave her in my studio with my phone unlocked. All of us were glued to the screen in anticipation.

"Why would he leave his phone open like this", she mumbles to herself and begins scrolling through the apps. The screen was split with front and back camera footages so we actually saw her scrolling through randomly. So far so good. She then tries to remove auto lock but since it didn't accept her fingerprint, she gives up on that and there was a sudden playful smile on her face.

At this point, all of us look at each other, this was a moment of truth. With a big smile and giggles, she opened my camera app and started clicking selfies with funny expressions. I couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness. So did the others, except Yoongi hyung. And few minutes later, I enter the studio and she hides it from me with a sly smile and then leaves. And I switched off the camera.

Now back in room, I immediately checked my gallery and found a few cute and funny selfies of y/n. One with a pout, one with her tongue out, one with a wink and so on.

"Yah Yoongi told you. She isn't the prying kind", says Jin hyung and looks at the pictures in my phone. All I could do was blush at her actions. She is the sweetest. "Adorable!", says Hobi clasping his hands. V nods thoughtfully, "that's why the screen recording stopped".

"Okay she passed this test. But there are 2 more, shall we continue?", Yoongi hyung asks me but I was busy looking at her picture with a pout. I couldn't wait to kiss those lips.

"Jooniee!", he calls again and we move to the next test which was in my room.

The footage starts playing where y/n enters my room. She clearly sighed at how disorganised I was. I looked at Yoongi hyung, he was intently looking at the screen, he was confident she would mess up.

She looks through my things frowning. I see cash, a confidential document and some expensive things lying around. All this was his doing, I got pissed at him but said nothing. Just then there was a ping and my laptop was unlocked too. Yoongi hyung had sent a mail.

"Hyung! Don't you think this is too much", I yell at him. Kookie adds," you're being too harsh to Noona". But to our surprise, she locked my laptop shaking her head muttering something. She got the file I'd asked her and walked to the door.

"See there's nothing again", says Jin hyung placing his hands on his thighs. But.

Then she peeked into the living room, slowly closed my room door. She had the naughtiest and guilty smile on her face. I heard Yoongi hyung chuckle. He paused the video and turned to me. "See it's not over. Why did she check for us and come back inside? I guess we'll find out. Brace yourself Joonie", he smirked and hit play.

I was shocked too. Why did she come back? Will she take the money? Check the files?

Just then she went over to the back of the door, where I hang used but-not-so-dirty clothes. She pulled out the tee I'd worn in the morning and sniffed it hugging to her chest.

The boys gasped and I turned red hot with embarrassment. She then wore my tee on her clothes and looked into the mirror turning around like a happy kid with a candy. It was almost as long as a dress on her. She suddenly felt shy, covering her face with her hands and with 1 last hug and sniff, she hung it back and walked out with a happy skip. Closing the door behind her.

It was now my turn to hide my face in embarrassment. "I think I should have voted she'll pass", frowned Hobi. Suga looked almost defeated.

Kookie had a wicked smile on his face. "Hyung, she loves the way you smell. She's totally smitten", he tickles my waist.

"Yah Kookie stop", I laugh between the tickles. "Look at her. I thought she was innocent", says Jin behaving like her big brother.

Meanwhile, Jimin had a poker face. He knew the outcome of the next test and didn't want to give us a hint.

"Jiminah. Just tell us what happened that night. We don't have to watch it. Seems like we'll be treating you'll", he said with a smile. He was a happy loser.

"No I can't, I want you'll to watch it, especially RM hyung", he said expressionless. "Yah! If you've misbehaved with her, you have it from me", I say fisting my hand.