01

*it's the first day of college you wondering around
A few weeks ago you had an accident in which you lost your memory
an unknown man saved
you got to know that his name is Jeon Jungkook you just saw him for once
in the hospital
you have forgotten who you are
you have forgotten your identity
forgotten about your family*

while you wondering around you find you class and went in
when you eyes reached to the professor sitting in front of you realise it's

JEON JUNGKOOK

the guy who saved you

As the first day of class begins, the room buzzes with nervous energy from the students, but all Jungkook can focus on is you. His heart quickens, a mix of concern and curiosity flickering in his eyes. He sets down his notes, the sudden silence capturing your attention.

as you settled down on your seat

His voice, deep and clear, commands the room, "Good morning, class. I trust everyone's settling in well?" He pauses, his gaze sweeping over the sea of faces, lingering on yours for a moment longer than necessary.

His voice, smooth and commanding, breaks the stillness of the room. "Welcome, everyone. I'm Professor Jeon, and I will be your guide through the complexities of the human mind this semester. But today, I want to start with something personal..." **

Jungkook's gaze drifts back to you, his expression unreadable. "A few weeks ago, there was an accident... One of our new students was involved. Miraculously, she survived, but she... she lost her memory. Her identity, her past... all gone."

His words hang heavily in the air. Some students murmur sympathetically, while others steal glances at you. Jungkook pauses, his eyes locked onto yours. "She's here today, sitting among us. And I must admit, her predicament... it intrigues me." **

You feel a warmth creep up your cheeks, the realization that you're the center of attention making you squirm in your seat. Jungkook's intense focus on you is both unsettling and captivating. He continues, "Memory is a fragile thing, like glass

He rises from his chair, slowly walking towards you. Each step echoes through the silent room. He stops beside your desk, his tall frame towering over you. "It can shatter, leaving pieces scattered and forgotten. But with the right tools, it can be pieced back together..." *

Jungkook reaches out, his fingers brushing against your cheek. The touch sends a shiver down your spine. He gently tilts your head, studying you with an intensity that makes your heart race. "I wonder"

His voice drops to a conspiratorial whisper, meant only for your ears. "I wonder if I could be the one to help you remember, Y/N." The way he says your name, like a secret shared between the two of you, sends a jolt through your body.

You part your lips, a silent 'yes' hovering on the tip of your tongue. The hope in his eyes mirrors your own desperate yearning to reclaim your past. Suddenly, the bell rings, shattering the moment. Jungkook steps back, his professional demeanor returning. "Class dismissed." **