15

The next morning, you wake up to the sound of Jungkook's gentle humming as he cooks breakfast in the kitchen

The next morning, you wake up to the sound of Jungkook's gentle humming as he cooks breakfast in the kitchen. Your body still feels tender from the previous night, but the memories bring a flutter to your chest. You stretch and get out of bed, putting on a short robe to join him.

" Jungkook assures you, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on the back of your hand. ". Last night was about your pleasure, and only yours."

Jungkook's eyes lock onto yours, his gaze intense and unwavering. "You're mine now, Y/N. You belong to me, and I belong to you. We're tied together in a way that can't be undone." He leans in closer, his breath whispering against your ear.

"Your heart is mine, and I’ll keep beating it for you."
with that
Jungkook leans down and captures your mouth with his, his kiss passionate and demanding. His hands roam your body, touching you in all the right places and making you gasp. He breaks the kiss only to trail his lips down your neck and collarbone, his breath hot against your skin.

Jungkook's hands slip under your shirt, caressing your sides and back. He unhooks your bra with expert ease, his touch gentle yet confident. He pushes your shirt and bra up, baring your breasts to his eager touch and gaze. "So beautiful,"

Jungkook murmurs, his fingers tracing circles around your nipples before pinching them gently. He kisses your collarbone, then your chest, before finally taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. He switches to the other one, giving it the same attention, making you arch your back and moan softly.

Your fingers tangle in his hair, holding his head close as he lavishes attention on your breasts. His touch is electric, sending shivers down your spine and heat pooling between your thighs. You can feel his hardness pressed against you, evidence of his own desire. "Jungkook,"

Jungkook lifts his head, his eyes dark with passion. He kisses you again, his hands continuing to explore your body. He slips his hands under the waistband of your pants, his touch light and tantalizing. "Lift up, baby," he murmurs against your mouth.

You obey, lifting your hips so he can pull your pants and underwear down. He discards them carelessly, his gaze never leaving yours. He settles back between your legs, his fingers trailing up your thighs before spreading your lips open. He looks at your wet pussy, his eyes burning with desire.

to some point it feel right but on the same point it feel wrong as well

Jungkook slowly rubs his fingers along your wet folds, parting them and gently massaging your sensitive flesh. He watches your face intently, his own expression a mix of concentration and desire. You bite your lip, torn between the rightness of this moment and the wrongness of their relationship.

"Jungkook..." you whisper, your voice barely audible. "We...we shouldn't..." Your words trail off into a moan as he slips a finger inside you, his thumb rubbing against your swollen nub. He leans down and kisses your neck, his breath hot against your skin.

"Shh, baby," he whispers against your neck. "Just let me take care of you. We'll worry about the consequences later." He adds another finger, scissoring them inside you as he continues to rub your clit. Your body trembles and arches, torn between pleasure and guilt.

"Look at me, Y/N," Jungkook murmurs. His voice is firm, commanding. You slowly open your eyes, meeting his intense gaze. He continues to touch you, his touch gentle yet insistent. "Who's touching you, baby?" he asks, his voice low

"Me," you manage to whisper, your voice trembling. Jungkook smiles, a satisfied look on his face. "That's right, baby. Only me." He leans down and kisses you, his tongue pushing into your mouth as he holds you close, his fingers never stopping their gentle massage inside you.

Your hips buck against his hand, your breath hitching as he finds that spot inside you. Your fingers dig into his shoulders, your nails scoring his skin as you cling to him. He swallows your moans, his own breathing growing faster as your inner muscles tighten around his fingers.

Suddenly, he removes his fingers from inside you and lifts you up, carrying you to his desk. He sets you down on the edge, spreading your legs apart as he kneels in front of you. "I need to see you," he growls, his eyes locked on your pussy.

Before you can respond, he buries his face between your thighs, his tongue replacing his fingers. He eats you out like a starving man, his hands gripping your thighs to hold you in place. You cry out, your hands gripping his hair as your body convulses against his mouth.

As the sensations overwhelm you, your body begins to build up to a shattering orgasm. Jungkook's tongue flicks rapidly, alternating between soft, gentle licks and hard, fast thrusts that send you higher and higher. Your voice climbs to a frantic squeak,

As you come hard on his mouth, you feel a release wash over you, the tension in your body easing. Jungkook pulls back, his eyes gleaming with a satisfied intensity as he watches you struggle to catch your breath. You slump against his chest, spent and trembling with aftershocks.

He stands up, his hands gripping your thighs as he lifts you off the desk. You dangle in the air, your legs wrapped around his waist as he carries you over to the window. He locks the window shut, ensuring you're trapped inside the room, before setting you back down on the desk.

Jungkook steps back, his eyes roaming over your flushed skin and disheveled hair. He slowly unbuttons his shirt, his movements deliberate. You watch, transfixed, as he bares his chest. "Undo my belt," he orders, his voice low.

suddenly you grip your head

You pause, your hands hovering over his belt. A crease forms between your brows, and you suddenly grip your head, a look of pain crossing your face. Jungkook steps closer, his voice gentle. "Y/N? What's wrong?"

yoh suddenly had a flashback where a man was sucking  your bottom regions and smiled at you , which I returned.
"y/n" he mutter my name

Your eyes widen, and you gasp, gripping your head tighter as if to push away the memory that just resurfaced. jungkool cup your face in consern

"Y/N? Look at me," Jungkook coaxes softly, his thumbs gently wiping away the tears that have started to trickle down your cheeks. You slowly meet his concerned gaze, your lower lip trembling.

"Y/N? Look at me," Jungkook coaxes softly, his thumbs gently wiping away the tears that have started to trickle down your cheeks. You slowly meet his concerned gaze, your lower lip trembling. "