19

The scene fades to a flashback, showing Y/N and Taehyung sitting in the library together, studying for an exam

The scene fades to a flashback, showing Y/N and Taehyung sitting in the library together, studying for an exam. They're both focused on their books, but every so often, they glance at each other and smile. Taehyung:

Taehyung looks up from his book and catches Y/N's eye. He closes his book and sets it aside, then reaches out and gently brushes a strand of hair behind her ear. "Y/N, can I ask you something?"

Y/N nods, looking up at Taehyung with curious eyes. "Of course, what is it?" She asks, setting her own book aside. Taehyung: Taehyung bites his lip, looking at her with a serious expression.

He takes a deep breath, gathering the courage to speak his mind. "I was wondering... would you like to go out with me? On a date?" He asks, his voice barely above a whisper. Y/N's eyes widen, and she blushes, looking down at her hands.

Y/N nods, still blushing, and looks back up at Taehyung. "Yes," She whispers, a small smile playing on her lips. "I'd like that." Taehyung's face lights up with joy, and he reaches out to gently grasp her hand.

Just then, Professor Jeon walks into the library, his eyes scanning the room until they land on Y/N and Taehyung. His expression darkens, and he quickly crosses the room, his long legs carrying him effortlessly. "Taehyung, we need to talk."

Taehyung turns to face Professor Jeon, his hand still holding Y/N's. "Yes, Professor?" *He asks politely. Professor Jeon's gaze shifts to their entwined hands, and his jaw

Taehyung glances at Y/N, an apologetic look in his eyes. "I'll... I'll see you later, okay?" *He says softly. Y/N hesitant she don't get good vibe from him she hesitantlynods, her brow furrowing with concern as Taehyung follows Professor Jeon out of the library.

After Taehyung leaves, Y/N can't shake off the bad feeling she has. She decides to follow them discreetly, keeping a safe distance as they enter Professor Jeon's office and close the door behind them. She presses her ear against the door, listening intently. Professor Jeon:

Inside the office, Professor Jeon's voice is cold and menacing. "Taehyung, I forbid you from seeing Y/N again." Taehyung looks shocked, his eyes widening. "What? Why? I... I like her, Professor. A lot."

Professor Jeon's face contorts with anger. "I don't care if you like her or not. You will stay away from her. Do you understand me?" *He growls. Taehyung hesitates, looking torn. "But... Professor, I... I can't i love her

Professor Jeon's face turns ashen, and he grips the desk tightly, his knuckles turning white. "You love her?" *He repeats, his voice dangerously low. Taehyung nods, looking determined. "Yes, Professor. I do. And I can't just stop seeing her."

*Professor Jeon's expression darkens, and he pulls a folder from his drawer, throwing it onto the desk. "Then, you leave me no choice." *He says coldly. Taehyung hesitantly opens the folder and scans through the documents, his eyes widening in disbelief.