18

Professor Jeon watches Y/N eat breakfast, his expression unreadable

Professor Jeon watches Y/N eat breakfast, his expression unreadable. He knows she has questions, and he can tell that she's deep in thought. As she takes the last bite of her toast, he speaks up. "You're wondering about Taehyung, aren't you?"

His eyes narrow slightly as he regards Y/N. He sets his cup of coffee down on the table and leans forward, his arms resting on the edge of the table. "He's gone now, Y/N

Professor Jeon's expression hardens, his voice turning cold. "And he's not coming back." He pauses, watching her face closely for a reaction. "You don't remember him, do you?"

A dark expression crosses Professor Jeon's face, but it's gone in an instant. He pushes back his chair and stands up, walking over to the sink to rinse out his coffee cup. "Good." He says quietly, his back turned to Y/N. "It's better that way."

As he dries his cup, Professor Jeon's mind races with thoughts. He can't believe Y/N doesn't remember Taehyung. It's almost as if she's forgotten an entire part of her life. He feels a pang of jealousy, wondering what she remembers and what she's forgotten.
Professor Jeon finishes drying his cup and turns to face Y/N again. He walks back over to the table and sits down across from her. "Y/N, can I ask you something?" He says, his voice calm but with an underlying tension

i nod hesitantly

He hesitates for a moment, as if unsure of how to phrase his question. "What do you remember about your past?" He asks finally, his eyes fixed on Y/N's face, watching her reaction closely.

"i...... don't remember anything  be.....before the accident

Professor Jeon's expression darkens, his eyes flashing with an unreadable emotion. He leans forward, his voice low and intense. "Nothing at all? Not even a name, a face, a memory? Anything?" He's gripping the edge of the table now, his knuckles turning white

i........ nod my head as no being scared of him

he nod " good "

He steps out of the room without waiting for a response, leaving Y/N alone with her thoughts. She looks around the room, taking in the luxurious furniture and the faint scent of his cologne. She hugs her knees to her chest, a sense of unease washing over her.

Month after month, Y/N remains trapped in the room, with Professor Jeon visiting He feeds her, cleans her, and even dresses her, show her love  all the while monitoring her every move and thought. The room becomes her entire world, and she starts to lose track of time.

Professor Jeon's obsession with Y/N only grows stronger with each passing day. He spends hours staring at her, talking to her, and even holding her hand. He starts to believe that she is his, that she belongs to him and no one else. "Mine,"

He murmurs, tracing his fingers over her sleeping face. "You're mine, Y/N. Forever." He leans down and presses a gentle kiss to her lips. She stirs in her sleep but doesn't wake up. He smiles, his eyes filled with a possessive light.

NEXT PART GOING TO BE LONG