SIXTEEN || Soul Tied pt. 2

** Same Night as Previous Chapter **

📍Liguanea Plaza
7:32PM

MALIK ANTHONY MITCHELL | 17

"..yours taste better. I told you it was nasty"

Trying to control the uncontrollable laughter between us, I switch our cups, sipping some of her bubble tea and instantly felt the urge to throw up but forced myself to keep it down.

"Too nuff.. We should've went to Starbucks" she bit down on her bottom lip to cease her laughter.

"Nuh you say yuh wah try the ting??" I remind her and she only smiles, looking away as we walked back to where I parked.

"I want yours.." she slowed down walking as i stopped turning to look at her as she did the same.

"Yuh want the Starbucks, yes or no?" I ask since it was located in the same plaza.

"I'm gonna pay for it since I made you practically waste your money on this.." she responds and I look at her like she was stupid.

"Yuh walk wid money?" I ask and she slowly nods, almost as if she was unsure to do it.

Mi understand the whole concept of women walking with dem "get vex money", but she feel me a wasteman??

"See yuh purse.." I held my hand out for it and she looked at me skeptically, but slowly handed it to me.

Looking at the contents inside, it consisted of her lipgloss, phone, and a packet of gum. Seeing a zipper inside to another small compartment, I open it seeing the money.

Taking it out, I didn't bother to count how much it was as I placed it in my pocket and her eyebrows immediately furrow.

"If at any point through the night we all end up hate each other, mi still a carry yuh home and mi still a go pay fi shit because a me call yuh out a yuh yard... You'll get it back when me a drop yuh home" I tell her.

"It's definitely an ego thing for you men.." I hear her say as I closed her purse and we continued walking after I handed her
my drink.

"Where are we going next?" she questions, dumping her cup in the first bin we passed as I held onto her purse.

"Shit, I don't even know" I tell her honestly.

"I was kinda expecting dinner and then you dropping me back off at T.. but I'm glad you're clueless, we get to stay out longer" she smiles.

"Jah know? Can carry yuh go Mother's go buy two patty and carry yuh home then" I say and she hissed her teeth, playfully pushing me as we both laughed.

"Yuh better than Mother's patty?" I continue to provoke.

"If yuh did say Juici Patty, it woulda bad and nuh so bad" she responds.