Chapter 21

Hey guys! How are you? If you like this chapter, comment below where you're from. I wanna know where you're reading this.

Shout out to Abbie Gray for helping me out with the general idea of the next few chapters. Really difficult to lay out, but hope you enjoy.

Wham bam that's my jam.

With all the love in the world,

Angela xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hannah's P.O.V.

It was a few days later, and Grace was leaving for a week to go visit her mom. I have to stay here and shoot a few kitchens, so I'm sitting this trip out.

I was leaning against the door frame watching Grace pack her things.

She looks over at me.

"It's only for a week, Harto." she smiles.

The smile that just makes everything still for a few seconds. The smile that let's you know you're safe.

"I know, but a week is such a long time." I pout.

She puts down the last t-shirt she's taking with, and walks over to me. Placing her soft hands on my face.

"Just one week, babe. One week and I'll be home with you, Ollie, and Goose." she winks.

How cute.

I wrap my arms around her and give her a hug. She squeezes back.

"Alright, time to head to the airport. C'mon, dumb dumb." she says after grabbing her suitcase and walking towards me again.

She reaches out her hand; gently caressing my left cheek.

"It's okay." she smiles

We walk down the stairs. I go to the kitchen and grab my keys. Grace is outside waiting by the car.

"Let's ride!" I yell

She just laughs and hops into the car after placing her suitcase in the trunk.

The car ride to the airport takes about 20 minutes. The whole ride was filled with Roar or Elastic Heart, and an abundance of giggles.

We get to the airport, and I pull into the drop off lane. We both get out of the car. I run to get Grace's suitcase.

"Alright, well, I guess this is it." she half smiles.

"Yep, this is it." I say to the concrete.

Her right hand grabs my left.

"Remember, just one week. If you need me, just call me. Or if you feel the need to Skype me, please do. Okay?"

I look up at her.

"You bet." I say while laughing.

She winks.

"That's my girl. Okay, I gotta go. I'll call you when I get to my mom's house. I love you. Be safe."

"Sounds good. I will. I love you more."

"Not possible."

We finish with a simple kiss, and I watch Grace walk into the airport.

"Just one week, Hannah." I say when I'm back in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next few chapters are going to go right in the feels. Next chapter will be up in an hour. Be ready. Comment where you're from!!