Chapter 8

Grace's P.O.V.

That just happened. That just FREAKING HAPPENED. Holy shit. My hands started shaking a little bit. Hannah couldn't notice though.

Hannah smiled

"We should get going." I said

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! THAT'S ALL I COULD SAY?! JESUS CHRIST.

Hannah looked to the floor.

"Yeah, ugh, let's go."

Great. Just great. Good job, Grace.

We walked downstairs, I grabbed my house keys and followed Hannah out the door. I locked my door and gently made my way to Hannah's car. I buckled myself in and stared out the window.

As Hannah pulled out of the drive way and made her way down the street I turn to look at her. God, she's so beautiful.

"Grace, you okay?"

I get shaken out of my daze.

"Um, yeah. I'm fine."

Hannah sighed.

"You know I hate it when you don't tell me what's wrong."

I turn to look at her again.

"Hannah, I gotta tell you something. I don't know how you're going to feel about it, but I'm getting sick and tired of holding it in. Questioning whether you'll take it how I want you to, or not."

Hannah's face went serious. Full of concern.

"What is it Grace?"

I sighed

"Grace, you're scaring me."

I look at her.

"Hannah Hart, you wonderful human being, I'm in love with you. I know that's a lot in one sentence, but it's true. Ever since we met you gave me those little butterflies in my stomach I could never get to go away."

I sighed again, but of relief.

Hannah looked straight ahead. Her expression was hard to read.

"Hannah, please say something."

She turned to face me. Her smile spreading across her face slowly.

"Grace Anne Helbig, do you know how long I've been waiting to hear those words?"