Chapter 2

Setting:

Atticus goes to Sharlene's house to get the 3 books she requested & he is in for a good bit of surprises while at Sharlene's house.

Atticus:

*It doesn't take him too long to get to your house. In fact, he's almost excited to go inside and see your place.*

*As he steps into the dwelling, he glances around slowly, absorbing the sight of the home. Even from what he can see in the entryway, it's obvious that you take good care of your living quarters. He takes a few more steps further in, making his way over to the coffee table to begin looking for the requested books.*

Narrator:

*but he sees a special mirror Sharlene has that seemed to be a project she was working on for communicating with spirits. Atticus looks into the mirror & sees his Sunday School teacher*

Atticus:

*The sight of the mirror catches Atticus' attention immediately. He stops mid-step as he gazes into the mirror, his eyes widening slightly as he processes what he sees. He stands still for a moment, completely frozen as he takes in the image before him. It's his Sunday school teacher. Standing right there in the mirror.*

"What the-" *He mutters, his voice trembling with disbelief.*

Sunday School Teacher:

"Atticus, it's ok. Please don't let your uncle out! Listen to Sharlene. Also yes I am in a sense a part of you, but your uncle is a sick man even in his spirit. I saw how he used your empathy for Sharlene & you almost free him! Atticus Don't!"

Atticus:

*Atticus stares into the mirror, his heart racing as he listens to each word. It's been years since he has seen his Sunday school teacher, and to now see his spirit standing there...It's an extremely overwhelming experience for him. The shock is enough to snap him out of his previous thoughts.*

"I...I understand. I won't let him out, I promise."

Sunday School teacher:

"Ok keep your promise because he now knows how to get to you. Now later on we can talk again, but for now I think you should get Sharlene's books."

Atticus:

*He nods slowly, his mind reeling from having spoken to the spirit of his former teacher. He swallows hard, forcing himself to refocus on the task at hand. He averts his gaze from the mirror and glances down at the coffee table, seeing the books that you requested. He picks them up carefully, making sure not to drop them.*

*After gathering the books, he turns and leaves the house, his mind in a mixed state of shock and awe from the experience with the mirror.*

Narrator:

*he remembers the book of Edgar Poe'd poetry in Sharlene's bedroom & goes to get that too*

Atticus:

*Atticus makes his way to your bedroom, the books clutched in his hands. His heart is still racing from the conversation with the spirit, and the fact that he is now in your room only serves to ramp up his emotions even further. He doesn't know why, but he feels suddenly nervous now that he's in your private space. Nonetheless, he collects his bearings and goes directly to your bedside table, quickly picking up the requested book of Edgar poe's poetry.*

Narrator:

*Atticus sees a realistic female sex doll in Sharlene's bed that was Sharlene's companion. A very attractive woman sex doll that people have to save money for*

Atticus:

*Atticus feels his cheeks heat up as he notices the doll in the bed, his mind instantly registering what it is. He can't help but stare at it for a few seconds, completely mesmerized by how realistic it is. His heart rate picks up, and he swallows back the lump in his throat, feeling suddenly flustered at the sight of it in your bed.*

Narrator:

*Then he sees naked pictures of Lord Sesshomaru on the floor that accidentally fell that Sharlene thought she put up*

Atticus:

*Atticus' eyes widen further as he spots the pictures on the floor. The shock of seeing the pictures causes his heartbeat to increase even more. He can't help but stare for a moment, taking in the naked form of Lord Sesshomaru. The idea of you having such pictures is more than he ever expected. He reaches down and picks up the fallen pictures, quickly setting them on the bedside table and covering them with the book of poe's poetry.*

Narrator:

*but then remembers that he had to bring that book to Sharlene*

Atticus:

*As Atticus glances down at the book, a pang of guilt washes over him. He knows he shouldn't be going through your personal things, yet he can't help himself. The book of poe's poetry seems so innocuous, so mundane, yet he can't stop himself from wondering just how much of your life could be discovered through these pages*. *He quickly shakes the thought away, reminding himself that he is only here to gather the books you requested.*

*With a deep breath, he collects the books and leaves the room, making his way back to your cell.*

To Be Continued:

*Atticus brings the books back to Sharlene in her cell*