-Spring's missed whisper-

(old)

The gentle whispers of a spring breeze carried with them the scent of blossoming flowers, filling the air with a delicate perfume that was almost intoxicating. In this bustling city, amidst the constant hum of activity, Luffy found himself alone on the rooftop of a tall building, lost in thought. As he looked up at the vast expanse of the sky above him, the bright sunlight hit the rooftop, casting a warm glow over everything, including the straw hat he wore on his head.

As Luffy stood there, his mind was flooded with thoughts he had been trying to ignore for some time. He couldn't shake the feeling that something or someone was missing from his life. The usual excitement and carefree attitude that were his trademarks seemed dulled now, replaced by a strange sense of emptiness.

His thoughts were constantly drawn back to a particular memory, a memory of a girl he had met some time ago. She was a quiet and gentle presence, always keeping to herself. However, there had been something about her that had caught Luffy's attention despite her reserved nature.

He remembered the way she'd look at him when they were together, the soft smile that would play on her lips when he said something dumb, and the way her eyes would sparkle with a mixture of joy and affection whenever she looked at him. These memories made his heart ache as he wondered where she was now.

Despite the chaos of the city below, Luffy could hear the distant sound of her soft voice in his ears, like a soothing rhythm that played on repeat in his mind. He didn't know why he couldn't forget about her, but the more he tried to push her from his thoughts, the more the memory of her presence haunted him.

Luffy found himself transported back to a memory, a time when they were together, acting silly and carefree. He remembered her gentle voice as she said, "I can see you. Can you see me?" Her words had held a hidden meaning that he didn't fully understand at the time, but now it was crystal clear.

As the memory faded and Luffy returned to the present, he was jolted back to reality by the realization of his feelings. His heart ached as he whispered to himself, "I can see you. Walking away..." The memory of her farewell, her words, her gentle smile, all of it was etched into his memory, and he knew that he loved her.