18-Truth's out

I wake with a gasp and soon a grin appears along with a laugh.
I turn and hug Four, I feel him tense under me but soon relaxes and hugs me back, "Thank you," I whisper.

I feel him nod against me. I get up from him and we do the whole inject loopy thing but this time we're going in his, "We're going in your mind now?"
"Yeah,"
"Ok..."

We both get back in our positions, eyes close and eyes reopen.
~~~~~~~~~~
I turn and we're hundreds of stories up,
"Fear of heights. Not surprised."
I stand up as Four stays kneeled down,
"It's not real, we could just jump,"

"No. Divergent would jump. Dauntless would get to that building." He stands and points to the building next to us.

"If you want to pass, if you want to avoid discovery, you have to do everything the way a Dauntless would do it. You have to find some tool, some method to survive."

He explains as we start walking. We get to the building and enter a window which turned into what seemed like to me an air vent. Then the walls start closing in,

"Fear of confinement. You have to find a way of stopping it. What would a Dauntless do?"

I find these bolts and screws and start lodging them into the space of the walls, preventing them from closing in anymore.

"Take your time. I'm just enjoying myself in this shrinking box."

"No time for sarcasm."

Soon we're in a room and Four takes a gun from a table,
"As a Dauntless soldier, you have to follow orders you don't always agree with."

He stands in front of a girl, who looks an awful lot like me, who's sitting emotionless in a chair,
"Who is she?"
"She's an innocent," he steps closer towards the girl, lifting the gun, "I have to kill her,"

I could've sworn the girl was a doppelgänger in that moment,
"But I can never do it, unless I look away."

He looks away and pulls the trigger.

Then we're in Abnegation, "Why are we in Abnegation?" I ask confused. "Your last fear is your worst fear. It lives in the deepest part of your mind."

He stops and turns to me with a scared and apologetic look,
"What?"
"Rose, whatever happens next. I need you to trust me and believe me."

I furrow my brows in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

He sighs as he looks back down and back up at me, "I can't  live with you hating me," his eyes show vulnerability, and fear.

"Four?" He turns around and continues walking.
We walk into a familiar living room and two  young kids appear, a brunette boy and a blonde girl. They look familiar.

They're playing around when Marcus Eaton comes down the stairs with a belt in this hand. The little boy goes in front of the little girl.

Soon they disappear, and Marcus is staring at Four, "Why is Marcus Eaton here?"

My voice comes out slightly shakey. Thinking of the worst.
"Tobias."
The hallucination of Marcus says, then another, and another and another.
"Tobias. I'm just trying to help you to be better," he walks closer towards us.

He lifts up the belt and out of instinct I try to push him away but Four blocks me and punches Marcus. All of the Marcuses fall down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I wake with a gasp.
Four is Toby.