Ending

Skip forward to me finding Toby.

I still haven't found my parents but I found Tris who found Marcus, Caleb, and her dad. We ran into Peter who also thought that I wouldn't shoot him, like, why do people keep saying that?

Sadly, Mr.Prior died in action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now Toby is hooked up to a machine, I cut the straps and he shoves me,

"Toby....Toby, it's me. You're in a sim."

"He can't hear you," ugh.

"Amazing, isn't it? Everything we think of that makes up a person, thoughts, emotions, history...All wiped away by chemistry."

"Shut up. Toby."
"He's gone and we're all safer for it."

"Safer? That's a word?"
She just ignores me and says, "The brilliance of the faction system is that conformity to the faction removes the threat of anyone exercising their independent will.

Divergents threaten that system."

You threaten the system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the current moment I'm being held against the wall by Toby with his hand on my neck. In other circumstances this would be nice but not now.

We have an all fight sesh until I'm laying on the floor and point a gun at him.

Everyone's attention is on me. I turn the gun around and have it against my temple and Toby holds it,
"It's ok, it's ok. I love you. It's ok."

He tries to look away but I hold his face, "Toby, look at me. Look at me. It's me. It's me"

Realization appears in his eyes,
"Rosie," he whispers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before we know it, we stop Jeanine and un-zombie fy Dauntless.

Right now I'm in the train with the love of life, reunited with my best friend, Tris, Caleb, Marcus, and Peter.

I'm sure my parents are dead, if they are then I hope that Tom's up there with them.

We're on the run now but at least I'm with Toby.

A/N: IK THE ENDING IS SUCKY IM SORRY BUT IM PLANNING ON A JESS MARIANO OR DAVE RYSALGKY FANFIC