。・:*˚:✧。🍓 ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐫𝗺𝐬, 𝐘𝗼𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞❞ Yᴀɴ! Sᴘʀᴏᴜᴛ

-•𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐬𝗼 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭!

WARNINGS: Obsessive behavior

Disclaimer: Do not romanticize this behavior. This is purely fiction and written for fun. The following behavior and actions are never to be seen in a romantic sense.

𖦹-.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -- .. ... ... / -- . ..--..ɞ

You gazed upon your new surroundings. Every single detail, you glanced at. Entranced by the building that was your new home. You take a step, while doing so taking in every sight this place held. A smile would tug at your lips as you took another step.

Though, you were too caught up in your own little world to notice the tall humanoid strawberry in front of you. You only notice when your body bumps into his. His shoulders tense up, and so does yours.

The stranger would turn around to face you. Once his eyes make contact with yours, you give him an apologetic frown. "I'm sorry, I should've been more cautious of my surroundings.. I'm ___ by the way, the new toon!" You apologize, your head cocking to the side slightly.

The tall humanoid strawberry would stare down at you. It was extremely awkward at the fact he was just staring you down, it made you a bit nervous. He seemed to be caught up in his thoughts... though what could he possibly be thinking?

He then seemed to finally snap out of his unusually long stare. "Oh, it's fine. I'm Sprout, it's nice to meet you." Sprout would now say, a smile now place upon his features. He couldn't have helped but stare, after simply just laying eyes on you, he was starstruck by your beauty. You were so polite... and the way you introduced yourself. (Take a chill pill buddy, THEY DON'T KNOW YOU)Sprout stopped, he was getting ahead of himself. You two had JUST met, it was extremely early for anything. Though, didn't mean he couldn't find you attractive.

You returned his smile, a soft chuckle escaping you. "Nice to meet you to Sprout!" You reply, making Sprout's smile widen. Your laugh, how melodious it was, just like your voice. (Uhh yeah okayyyyyy)

You two had a conversation, you find out that you share some interests! Sprout couldn't help but be intrigued by you. He took note of every single little detail. He couldn't wait to learn more about you.

"So, since I'm new here, do you think you can introduce me to everyone?" You would ask him, as you looked at him curiously. "Sure," He would answer, "how about I introduce you to my best friend Cosmo first?"

Cosmo was the first person who came to mind when he first thought of who he could introduce you too. His best friend! He was sure you two would get along.