┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ ❝𝐆𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐊𝐧𝗼𝐰❞ Cʟᴏᴜᴅɪᴀ (ᴏᴄ)

WITHER3D  This may be short cuz like what the fart

WITHER3D
This may be short cuz like what the fart

Fine have your stupid little story.

I bet only you is gonna read this 😭

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

Cloudia yelped as a twisted slashed her left arm. She stepped back, quickly running off. She held her arm, not wanting any blood leaking out over everything.

Her feet quickly moved to the elevator as she kept hold her left arm. She breathed heavily, lifting her hand off of the wound. She felt her face scrunch up from the sight. It didn't look good...

"Cloudia.. what happened!" She flinched as her name was called. She looked over to where the voice originated from. "Oh- Y/N... you scared me.. u-um.. I just ran into a twisted." Her soft voice said to you.

You look at her with concern, yet irritation. Cloudia was fast, and because of that, she was kinda confident in her ability to outrun twisteds. Though, not paying attention would end up getting her hurt. You knew the shy cloud did her best to be careful, but she always seemed to mess up somehow.

You and tell her to hold out her arm. She does, and you take a look. Yeah, pretty bad. You looked at her before bringing out a medkit you had. "Y/N, that's yours.. you don't need to-" She was cut off by you already cleaning her wound.

She stayed quiet as you rambled on and on about her needing to be more careful. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, sort of just listening to you lecture her. "You need to be more careful, I love you to much to loose you..."

Cloudia perked up. "You love me...?" She repeated, that obviously being the only thing she commented on throughout the entire conversation. Your eyes widened as you realized you just confessed that to her.

"Well um... yeah.." You say, looking off to the side. You hear soft chuckle coming from Cloudia. "I love you too." She says, with a gentle smile. You look back at her and return the smile.

"Oh.. good to know."

▣-▣-▣-▣-▣

347 words

I can't believe I wrote this

This was only to please like three people who were thirsting over Cloudia 😭

Why are they? No idea, tho I'm happy you guys like her uh that much...