chapter 🌊 6

Author's pov...

  Jes walked towards the window to saw  Bible walking out his company.. He looked at him walking on the pathway while adjusting his hair ...

Jes:"Long hair suits him and what an asshole I'm i forget to ask him where he was working ..." Jes shook his head while taking his phone before calling Sammy...

Sammy:"What... Dada ...why are you disturbing my sleep ... It's not even 12 Clock na ..." Jes shakes his head ...

Jes:"It's about your friend's Bible and i gave him sponsorship and I want to know about him and his family ..." Sammy wakes up from bed with a huge smile on her face after hearing the Bible's name...

Sammy:"Ohhh he works in a restaurant where is mom used to work before she stopped working after she got cancer and Bible's dad ran away when she was pregnant with Rufus ... So he is taking care of his family now dad ..." Jes was surprised after hearing about the Bible ...

Jes:"Sammy asked him to tutor you guys ... All four of you and he said he is a class rep that means he studies well right ? So talk to him and ask him not to work at the restaurant anymore and tell him I will pay a good salary too ..." Sammy was on cloud nine ...

Sammy:"Really dad ... Are you sure I was about to ask you to help the Bible but you did it and I'm thankful for you ... Cut the call ...cut the call it's Bible on the line ..." Jes cut the call while he shook his head hearing Sammy's enthusiasm...

  The other side  bible was walking towards his college for his practice calling Sammy ...

Sammy:"Hey Bible I have good news for you ..."

Bible:"Ohh really even I have good news to share with you Sammy ... Anyhow, lady's first..." Sammy laughed at Bible's word..

Sammy:"I know your good news Bible dad told me everything and also he gave you an offer to tutor all four us na ... Look even he knows that your bookworm na ... And he said we will pay you a good salary ...  And don't work too hard just accept this offer na my dad really pays good trust me just accept it ..." Bible kept silent while he pulled the phone from his ear ...

Sammy:"Hey Bible ... Are you there can you hear me ...what are you saying ? Can I accept your silences, your answer then come evening... We will talk the Bible bye bye ..." Sammy cut the call while thinking about the offer ...

Bas:"Hey dude what are you thinking so deeply huh? The coach is waiting for us to come fast ..." Bible stopped bas who looked at him ...

Bible:"Before that I have a question for you ...what will you do if you get a good job and a good salary bas ?..." Bas laughed at bas forgetting his dad was home minister...

Bas:"Hahaha Bible if I get a good job then I will grab it for sure... Now let's go i will drop you later at home and where is your girlfriend Sammy huh?..." Bible kicked bas who laughed at him...

Bible:"She is my sissy you asshole don't you dare create a mess around us and drop me at Sammy's place later ..." Bas nodded his head while they run towards pratice area ...

Other side jes was tried after a long day of work but when he think of Bible he smiled without his knowledge...