chapter 🌊 7

Author's pov...

Jes drives back home thinking of Bible who just winked at him ... He can't control his enthusiasm, ... He was smiling like a fool all to ear ...He parked the car before walking inside and found a gulf and apo waiting for him at the dining table...

Jes:"I don't need dinner you guys just eat ... See you in the morning..." Jes throws the car key towards gulf while both can say the Bible has occupied jes totally...

Gulf:"Is it good or bad apo?what if uncle jes develops feelings towards Bible and later Bible refuses to accept him huh? I'm worried na... I can't see him broken again ..." Apo patted Gulf's shoulder...

Apo:"Then why are we here huh? How can you think like that huh? We won't let anything happen and if something happens then we will handle it... Just wait Bible is going to show up everyday for teaching kids right then we will see now stop worrying..." Gulf nodded his head with a smile...

The other side of the bible keep looking at the ceiling without blinking his eyes ...while Rufus turned and looked at his brother smiling like an idiot...

Rufus:"What happened huh ? Why are you smiling like a crazy guy huh?..." Bible flinched when he saw Rufus watching him...

Bible:"Nothing Rufus...Just thinking how can a 42 year old guy can drive the car so nicely and you know mr jes handled the steering wheel with one hand wow..." Bible giggles thinking about jes while Rufus looked at his mom who was smiling weakly...

Rufus:"Hmmm...wow... It's new information about Mr jes right brother..." Bible nodded his head while he covered himself with a blanket before drifting into sleep ...

At morning Bible woke up early and cooked breakfast and prepared lunch for his mom before getting refreshed and getting ready for college while Rufus got ready with him ...

Bible:"Mom here i kept everything near you don't move and I will come after finishing tuition for kids ok and Rufus will come early ok then will leave ..." Bible walks with Rufus ...

The other side jes was going through the newspaper paper but chuckled thinking about the Bible while the gulf and apo were so done with him ...

Gulf:"Just eat your breakfast uncle jes what are you doing huh? This one is not going to run anywhere Where did you hear me ..." Gulf snatched the paper from jes who nodded his head before eating his breakfast..

Jes:"Luke,levi hear me from today Bible will teach you guys and if you pull any prank on him I will skin you both alive did you hear me ..." Ivy hit Luke who nodded his head...

Ivy:"Jes don't worry I will take care of p'bible na ... " Ivy hit shy after hearing the Bible's name make everyone laugh...

Levi:"You can trust us pa jes we won't do anything to p'bible ..." Jes nodded his head while he looked mew and mile ...

Jes:"Tomorrow I will visit the college its been years and I want to look at it inform the principal about it and you guys can carry on with your work ..." Mile and mew smiled at jes before nodding their head ...

Mew:"Sure uncle jes I will inform them about you visiting the college ... " Jes nodded his head ... He kissed ivy's cheeks before walking out ...