My 101 reason to go to therapy

'Today was just a normal peaceful day, ah yes peace, peace, definitely not about to die or in any sort of mortal danger'. Or so she thought.

   Mika looked through the shelf searching for the game her and her friends would be playing to fight the devilish claws of boredom and she  found it 'good ol' monopoly ah yes the feeling of bankrupting those little reprobates, good times indeed'. Ahem back to the story walking into the living room she saw the goofy goobers in questions.

   "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS YOU LITTLE SHIT" Rei said trying to drag a bag of marshmellows from Akira, 'breathe Mika just breathe go to your happy place'. She thought taking in deep breaths.

   "YOU'LL HAVE TO PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS YOU MONSTER, MIKA HELLLLP" Akira said and Mika rolled her eyes.

   "DAMN IT BITCH I SAID LET GO" Rei said and unfortunately for Mika the pack bursted and marshmellows were sent flying around the room making a mess 'i am definitely not cleaning that up'.

   "Are you dumbasses proud of yourselves". I said with an irritated voice.
"I know your mad but hey on the bright side I'm not addicted to drugs". Rei said shrugging her shoulders.

"Just clean it up" Mika said pinching the bridge of her nose. "Of course my lady, your wish is my command" she said with a pleasant smile.

   She then turned to see Akira stuffing her mouth full of the floor marshmellows [don't worry gurl I'd do it too] when she noticed she had been caught red-handed she froze like a dear in headlights with a marshmellow still in hand she debated whether or not to eat it.

"Hey drop it stop you better drop that" Mika said as she slightly cringed. "To each his own" Akira said as she begrudgingly put it down.

   After the mess was cleaned up and we were about start our game when suddenly the lights went out much to Mika's displeasure while a certain someone saw this as an opportunity to goof off.

   "And so I summon thee come forth ye undead souls rise I say risssseee". Rei said dramatically, "Master we need a blood sacrifice to complete the ritual" Akira said joining Rei's stupid play as  she said that they both looked at Mika.

   "leave me outta your creepy shit" Mika said tired of their antics. Suddenly they felt tremors, Mika heard something fall down 'that damned lamp' she thought.

"The hell is happening, is it the rapture I don't hear no trumpets" Akira said with a shaky voice.

"I sure hope not, we're definitely going to hell and ain't no way I'm gonna to face my mailman in there lil bro hates me" said Rei.

    "Oh calm down it's probably nothing serious it might just be a minor earthquake and power outage" mika said calmly but as always the universe and it's fucked up sense of humor had other plans for them.

   The tremors soon stopped and the power came back on but the sight they found before them was far more terrifying than the notion of any natural disaster. His hair was slicked back into a smart hair style in a crisp suit with the palest skin it was the Demon king Muzan. And as if the universe did not think that was enough his subordinates were there too the Upper moons.

Mika's mind was so scrambled at the time but she quickly recognized each of them There was kokushibo, Douma, Akaza, Nakime, Rui, Gyutaro and daki. Her heart was pounding harshly against her chest heck she could feel it in her throat she was snapped out of her  trance by the feeling Akira's trembling figure beside her.

   "Don't worry everything will be fine I've got this" she whispered to her, she could see her tearing up  'i don't got this I don't got this what the hell are they doing here'.

   Then they heard his voice it was far more terrifying than watching the anime the fact that they know how ruthlessly he kills people off doesn't make thing easier.

   "What is the meaning of this" he spoke with authority, 'it's so hard to breathe how am I going to fix this if I'm too busy trying not to suffocate'.

   "This place is very.. strange" kokushibo spoke in his monotone voice.

   "Oh my what an interesting place, would you mind telling us how we got here" a saccharine voice spoke which was recognized as upper moon two Douma, she saw akaza flash him a glare 'damn akaza way to hit em with that side eye' Mika thought as she sweatdropped.

   She tried her best to compose herself she took a deep breath but before she could speak she heard Rei say. "I'd ask you the same question just how did you people get here we were just about to play a game and you showed up out of nowhere". She looked at her a little shocked at what she said 'where the hell did all that fear go like damn man I thought you were scared'. She thought.

   "Silence human who do you think you are to speak to me in such a manner" Muzan said clearly irritated then turning his attention back to Mika glaring at her as he uttered a single word.  "Speak" he said.

   "Look we don't want any trouble how bout we make a deal" she said trying not to tremble but the way Muzan was staring at her didn't help at all. 'like damn man I know you hate humans but can you please stop looking at me like that, I might pee myself'. is what she was thinking.

"What sort of deal" He said in a curious voice.

   "How about we host you as guests in our apartment you probably don't know anything about this world, heck you could even learn more about this world". She said 'please please please please please universe I beg of you don't troll me'.

   "Continue" Muzan said.

   "Technology has grown so advanced in this world there are weapons that could destroy a whole city, many mysterious diseases that elude even the greatest doctors and scientists, and discoveries of new plants and many others all this information could be yours". she spoke like some kind of pushy salesman flashing him a trademark smile.

   After what felt like forever he spoke
"I accept this offer" he said shortly.

   "Make yourselves at home" she said as she sighed in relief she turned to Akira's soul having practically leaving her body.

   "I've lived such a good life I got to eat a lot nap a lot too but it's my time to go remember me Mika" she said dramatically as she clung to her figure and Mika deadpaned as she looked at her.

Meanwhile the demons where exploring, muzan was sitting cross legged on the couch with his eyes closed hopefully not plotting world domination, kokushibo seemed to be staring into the soul of our microwave, douma was poking Akira's 'lifeless' body, akaza discovered a fidget spinner and was doing well to entertain himself in that corner of his, Rui was watching douma poke Akira, nakime was sitting on the couch doing well I have no idea what she's doing maybe watching?, Gyutaro and daki where trying to turn on the tv and subsequently fighting over it [sibling have their own problems I get it 😔]

  ✨ Taisho Era Secrets✨
• Akira does not regret eating those marshmallows.
• Rei is a little pissed at muzan for telling her to shut up.
• Rui was spaced out during the conversation he only remembers that their going to be living there.
• Mika has asthma
Author would really appreciate comments

   A/N: hi there I'm new to writing and this is my first book to be honest I got the idea from another book I read a while ago it has been stuck in my head for so long and I had the bright idea to writey own version I can't remember the writers name but the title was something like 'how tf are demons in my house' I can't exactly remember but I'll check. Thank you so much for reading see you next chapter ❤️❤️.