𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐑!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
____________________________________

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎____________________________________

Thank you @-cleveland for this request!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
____________________________________

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎____________________________________

Fernando was ecstatic.

He was half way to the Petco Park stadium when Mile messaged him saying he had an complete off day. To the point where he didn't even need to be there!

To Fernando, this was everything. He was also so busy that he never got the time to do fun things with you....but this was his chance!

Not only because it was an off day, but because you were going to be surprised out of your mind when he gets home.

Fernando got their in what seemed like merely seconds, and when he unlocked and turned around to close it. He felt a light hit with a...stick?

"Ow! Hey!" He said as he turned around to you...standing there holding a stick.

"Oh my gosh I thought someone was trying to break in!" You laughed out as you puffed a sigh of relief.

"That was what you were going to do to stop him?" Fernando smiled at your small attempt.

"Hey! I panicked okay?" Running up to Fernando you gave him a hug, still laughing here and there from the joke.

Fernando, being as tall as he is, lifted you off the ground with ease and spun you around in a single circle.

Once he set you down, you pecked him on the lips. "This is so exciting!" You put your arms together in joy.

"I know right? An off day is exactly what I need right now." Fernando said as he brushed his hair back with his hand.

"I was just about to bake...I was going to do as a surprise for you when you got home, but now we can do it together!" You grinned as your eyes gleamed with excitement. "Even better!" You added.